Reaction score
Can anyone suggest what might be wrong with this autoflower? I've kept to a schedule of bio grow nutrients and all other conditions for growth are good; temp, substrate, humidity etc.
Is it nutrient deficiency or too much?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76
I have not seen this before? Just how much and what are you feeding that poor baby?

:welcome:@CornwallHorticulturalist to AFN.

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

@Mañ'O'Green thanks for the response.

Problem: Top new leaves are turning yellow/wight

Medium/grow method: 5 parts canna coco, 2 parts cooc coir, 1 part vermiculite

Feed: and supplements used: bio biz indoor pack, 1ml of bio grow starting in week 2, 1ml biogrow + 1ml of top max in week 3. Watering twice weekly or until top is dry.

water source: tap water naturally coming out as ph 6.7

PH in the root zone: ph 6.2

Strain/age: plant 1. Northern lights auto / germinted on 1/02/21, plant 2. Tangerine dream auto

light used: Marshydro TS 600W LED 18hrs per day

Climate: 24 - 27 celcius / 35- 40 relative humidity

Additional info: so the symptoms came along around a week ago have steadily got worse as opposed to pausing or subsiding. I assumed it was nutrient deficiency as I had not started feeding yet. So began what bio bizz recommended with the 1ml per litre of tap water.

Any help would be amazing

Attachments

• Plant 1.jpg
    Plant 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • plant 2.jpg
    plant 2.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 42
It looks like its a genetic problem. Or like a seed was dropped in hydrogen peroxide rather then water.

A plant that size needs ZERO nutes or additives. Plain Ph'd water.

Rip it out, start another.

Not much time invested...so if u have more seeds? yeah, I'd rip it out

Well You are growing in coco and treating it like soil. Coco is hydroponics. You feed coco from day one and fertigate always never just water. Anytime you do fertigate you will do so to 15% - 20% run-off. What is the starting PPM of your water? If you do not have an EC meter you need one.

I am not sure Bio-Bizz will is great for coco but follow the coco chart.

You should get a line of nutrients designed for coco from the ground up.

It may be a genetic display or nutrient problem in any event I always grow out mutants because you never know what you may get. It might be the new best plant ever or a dud?

Bio Bizz.jpg

You need to use all of the products in the line-up if you want your plants to thrive.

Well You are growing in coco and treating it like soil. Coco is hydroponics. You feed coco from day one and fertigate always never just water. Anytime you do fertigate you will do so to 15% - 20% run-off. What is the starting PPM of your water? If you do not have an EC meter you need one.

I am not sure Bio-Bizz will is great for coco but follow the coco chart.

You should get a line of nutrients designed for coco from the ground up.

It may be a genetic display or nutrient problem in any event I always grow out mutants because you never know what you may get. It might be the new best plant ever or a dud?

View attachment 1287594

You need to use all of the products in the line-up if you want your plants to thrive.
For sure. Starting from scratch with a new substrate. Thanks for the advice!

Back