Lighting Setup a Raspberry Pi to control a greenhouse... or grow room or whatever...

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
MOB
This is a series I'm doing on how to setup a Raspberry Pi to monitor and control a greenhouse... although it can easily be adapted to a grow room, remote cabin... whatever. Over time as I develop my system further, I'll add additional components and functions. If special code is need, it can be written.

This is Part 1 in the series:

Excellent stuff.
Subscribed to your channel, and will be watching this with interest.

Now you just need to grow some weed in your videos to pull everyone her into watching ;)

:growing:

Last edited:
This is a series I'm doing on how to setup a Raspberry Pi to monitor and control a greenhouse... although it can easily be adapted to a grow room, remote cabin... whatever. Over time as I develop my system further, I'll add additional components and functions. If special code is need, it can be written.

This is Part 1 in the series:

You got this written up ? I just can't see YouTube

Sweet, this is just up my alley. Love this stuff. I am currently playing with SmartThings to do something similar. I have a whole box of Pi’s to play with too.

Patch us in please if you do a thread :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, I won't be growing any weed unless my state stops being an ass hole.. :poof:

But yes... it is a series on setting up the Pi...
I'm not "writing it up" so o speak... No time to write a few books.. :crying:
Curious... why cant you do youtube?
If it is old browser related, I upload in FLV so even older browsers can see it (well most)
If it wont load at first... try a refresh a few times... works for me usually.

You can also just use the text command lines in the description of each video.

Thanks for the support folks... much appreciated!

TFSN

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, I won't be growing any weed unless my state stops being an ass hole.. :poof:

But yes... it is a series on setting up the Pi...
I'm not "writing it up" so o speak... No time to write a few books.. :crying:
Curious... why cant you do youtube?
If it is old browser related, I upload in FLV so even older browsers can see it (well most)
If it wont load at first... try a refresh a few times... works for me usually.

You can also just use the text command lines in the description of each video.

Thanks for the support folks... much appreciated!

TFSN

It's more I ain't going a huge about of data , no probs I tagged and booked marked you for if and when I do , thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Back