Indoor Sensi seeds Northern lights Grow, DWC

Reaction score
Hello AFN,
Long time toker here, just got into growing and actually making it to harvest(many window plants, one that made 1 1/2 oz.s). This is my second DWC Auto i have grown and she turned out real well. General hydroponics Flora Nova Grow, Floralicious Plus during Veg, as well as voodoo juice and Rapid start 2ml per gallon for first two weeks, OG BIOWAR Root pack Compost tea when she was young once. Soon as she showed her first hairs i did a half/half flower/bud nutes mix. During Flower I used GH Floranova Bloom and Koolbloom. Never had to adjust PH, i over nuted a couple times and my water would get dark and PH would drop, she seemed to quit drinking nutes if ppms went over 900, then i would change the reservoir, right back to 5.6-6 PH. i planted her on december twenty eighth and harvested her march twentieth. i defoliated her as her leaves got big(3-5") till she started budding to increase the bushhness. My leaves got some rust looking spots about 4 weeks before harvest, i didn't do anything to correct it as it was just the top leaves that were closest to the light, the rest were very healthy so i didn't want to risk messing them up trying to correct a problem i don't know how to apppropriatly combat. i had the light a little too close for a week mid Flower, i started with a 600 w HPS when she was vegging then switched to 1000 w HPS for flower. i harvested 9 plus oz's off of her and have been quite excited about it. Heeeavvy stone from her, eyes may get quite dry so if its windy, bring your shades,

Attachments

• IMG_2348.JPG
    IMG_2348.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 134
Your plant looks amazing!! I'd love to try some autos in hydro again. Been really set on hempy just for simplicity but dwc or ebb and flow catch my attention too. Welcome to AFN

Your plant looks amazing!! I'd love to try some autos in hydro again. Been really set on hempy just for simplicity but dwc or ebb and flow catch my attention too. Welcome to AFN

Thank you! i am not familiar with hempys, I'm gonna have to check that out. i have definitely had more luck with autos in single 5 gal. DWC buckets than soil photoperiod plants. i am getting ready to plant some white widow xxl's and think different auto's, i might throw a few in my 3 gallon Air-pots alongside my dwc's to see how they do side by side.

Back