Reaction score
Hi everyone, probably missed the introduction part of this forum and just jumped right in.

We already have a room full of Autos on day 35, starting these now in a smaller nursery cupboard

Day 1

We have drilled 12mm holes in a bit of wood, filled each seed vial with a little water and placed each vial in a hole.

Strains we have are all from Seedstockers Auto range.
BCN Critical XXL x4
BlackBerry Gum x2
Northern Lights x2
Ak420 x2
OH Kush x2

Putting this block of wood in a black bag and I to the seedling cupboard for warmth for 24 hours as we prefer to soften the shells before either planting in root riots or strait into Ecothrive Coco.

20181013_173004.jpg

Best of luck mate..:pass:

Welcome, I'm not a Coco dude but good luck.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Day 2
Some of the seeds already have tails after a night soaking so put them in Root riots soaked in Biosys tea from Ecothrive.

20181014_181227.jpg

15395375173271122613971.jpg

Hi ! interresting method with the wood. never seen that, but im still new so..

i'm following, good luck with the grow!

Hi ! interresting method with the wood. never seen that, but im still new so..

i'm following, good luck with the grow!

Thanks, It was a terrible idea mate thought up as I couldn't find anything else. The seeds are quite hard to get out the vials once wet and sprouting tails. I have some tiny jam jars that I I have been storing kif and hash in, I will be collecting more of them to use if I have to pre soak multiple strains again. I don't like doing it in a open container as I have splilled £80 worth of seeds on the carpet before :crying::pass:

Thanks, It was a terrible idea mate thought up as I couldn't find anything else. The seeds are quite hard to get out the vials once wet and sprouting tails. I have some tiny jam jars that I I have been storing kif and hash in, I will be collecting more of them to use if I have to pre soak multiple strains again. I don't like doing it in a open container as I have splilled £80 worth of seeds on the carpet before :crying::pass:

Well, at least you tried something new, it only didnt had the outcome you hoped for ^^.

£80? :LOLStoned:
that must've been a very bad day mate.

maybe you can try shot glasses, wrapped in cling film? with some elastic/rubber bands around it or something like that for the next time.
i'm just trying to think with you!

did al seeds that germinated came out the vials unharmed this time?

How are things going? hope everything is fine!

Back