Seedlings Not Growing

Reaction score
Hi
I planted 3 autos in Light Mix on a 18/6 light schedule & they are getting small amounts of water & being misted.
1 grew a set of true leaves & stopped growing. Waited a week & dumped them.
Again, 3 seeds, 2 grew a set of true leaves & stopped.
On my 3rd try & 1 has a set of true leaves, the other 2 have microscopic true leaves & they've stopped growing.
So, what the actual f**k am I doing wrong?
Could it be the soil was opened 4 months ago? It is at room temp in it's original bag in a drak place. I can't think of anything else it could be.
I just finished my first grow & I did the exact same thing starting that grow
This is after 6 days.
IMG_20221129_105607.jpg
IMG_20221129_105614.jpg
IMG_20221129_105620.jpg
IMG_20221129_105732.jpg

Thanks as always

Last edited:
First, make some holes in those bottles, they need fresh air.

They'll grow just fine, let them.

They are putting their energy into building root structure to support the growth above the soil later......LITFA......best not to compare your plants to others, different genetics, different styles, different environment all makes for different results.....I personally don't give up on em till they are flat out dead.

If your soil was hot or your water's PH was too high your seedlings would be yellowing s well as not growing. Your seedlings look perfectly healthy and are most likely just growing roots. I've had my seedlings look like yours for up to 2 weeks and then they just start growing and catch up to my other plants more often than not.

Back