Seed Bank Seed City order review - www.seed-city.com (Maria)

Reaction score
Seed City order review 2016 Dec
www.seed-city.com

I'm adapting a recent post into a review for Seed City.
Last time I used MSNL ( www.marijuana-seeds.nl ),
which all went along very well, I thought. Great service, great seeds.

This time, thought I'd be more breeder specific,
so went with Seed City ( www.seed-city.com ).
Again, the service was really great. Quite a few emails
back and forth, very helpful and informative.
I ordered around the Christmas / New Year period,
so there was a delay with them receiving payment.
My payment mail tracker was saying "Picked Up",
but they didn't have it for maybe a week
in the busiest period. Then it popped up for them,
and they sent the order out. Not sure exactly how
long it took from them to me, as I was out of town
for a while. It was sent to a business address, too.
They were very good about replying to email questions,
even during the peak Christmas - New Year week.

When I got back, very easily found my old delivery.
The "super stealth" packaging was very good.
I wouldn't say amazingly stealthy, but had enough
to get through no problem, obviously!!
Won't show any photos or discuss their methods.

Inside was a small black zip-lock bag,
and inside that were 10 seed tubes.

All of them:
2017-spring-seeds-sweet-seeds-jpg.701218

Sweet Seeds - Auto Jack 47, Auto Dark Devil, Auto Cream Mandarin XXL
2017-spring-seeds-fastbuds-jpg.701217

Fast Buds - C-14 matic, G14, Green Crack
2017-spring-seeds-dp-moc-man-tt-jpg.701219

Dutch Passion - Auto Mazar | Ministry of Cannabis - Auto Blue Amnesia | Mandala - Safari Mix (experimental hybrids) | Top Tao - Early Top Tao
2017-spring-seeds-all-jpg.701216

Presently in storage. That's 36 seeds. Will prob only use 1/3 or 1/2 of them.
Will keep the others for future plans.

Will probably start with maybe the freebie photo regs -- the Earl Tao and Mandala Safari.
If I really get off my ass, I'll start figuring out how to prep that deep jungle site near the stream.
Getting the photo regs out there very early could lead to some nice jungle giants.
Dreams are free!

After recent email to them to confirm pick up, they offered a nice discount on the next order
-- I just have to write a review! So, here it is.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

I definitely dig the whole jungle vibe ,growing some exotic photo plants could definitely be rad,especially the Toa,very interesting genetics in those freebies.

I definitely dig the whole jungle vibe ,growing some exotic photo plants could definitely be rad,especially the Toa,very interesting genetics in those freebies.

Hi @dankstyle J !! Yeah, I'm in a different climate and environment to most breeders,
so trying out some different and experimental strains may be best to find what thrives here.

Going to start the three Early Top Tao in a couple of days.
Then I'll start the six Mandala Safari Mix soon after that if all goes well.

Hi @dankstyle J !! Yeah, I'm in a different climate and environment to most breeders,
so trying out some different and experimental strains may be best to find what thrives here.

Going to start the three Early Top Tao in a couple of days.
Then I'll start the six Mandala Safari Mix soon after that if all goes well.
Hell yeah I would definitely would if I could ,my old man had a sativa go in the greenhouse till November but the conditions in Oregon are so harsh with rain and no sun I never asked to smoke any but it was a close to pure sativa ,no mold or anything wispy and stretched out really beautiful actually just the wrong climate,in my opinion looked like a Thai wish I could grow sativas but a really long time ago the hippie growers in my area started importing afghani and kush seeds because our area is no good for the sativa Dom plant .

Hell yeah I would definitely would if I could ,my old man had a sativa go in the greenhouse till November but the conditions in Oregon are so harsh with rain and no sun I never asked to smoke any but it was a close to pure sativa ,no mold or anything wispy and stretched out really beautiful actually just the wrong climate,in my opinion looked like a Thai wish I could grow sativas but a really long time ago the hippie growers in my area started importing afghani and kush seeds because our area is no good for the sativa Dom plant .

For you, amigo!

20170216 Early Top Tao (3 Seed Drop 3).jpg

Back