Old Reviews Secret Jardin DS60 (dark street 2) Review.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
I've been using this tent a few months now and I'm really impressed with it. The dimensions are 2ft x 2ft x 5ft and It's made from thick nylon with a Mylar lining on the inside. The frame is strong being made from steel poles and plastic corners,it will hold light,fan and filter no problem although in mine I just have a small in-line fan and light as I only use the tent for veg. There are no light leaks at all and it's amazing how much u can get in there,I have 4 x 15L Airpots in mine at the moment. I've also used this tent for drying cannablis....works a treat.

u8ydyvym.jpg
u3ezaguq.jpg
ze6esuze.jpg
suqyheda.jpg
u8y5yse7.jpg

I realize this is a 1 yr old thread but I grow in a gl 40 and am looking togo a littoe bigger and get a grow northern 4 with rebels ofcourse do you think this wilk be suitable enough for a 3 gal airpot and a solid s7ze auto? Such as auto ultimate? Or auto x?

Reactions: RML
@ Smokechoke I have this tent but I believe 1-2 bigger auto plants are going to fit in here.
In the beginning its tempting to put more plants into it but in the end more than 2 is to much unless you are willing to grow bonsai!
I would recommend to put just One Plant in there in Big-ass airpot and to use a MS006 unit With 2 rebels in the middle.

: Like Weed:

Good use of dog lead lol. I never thought about putting the light hangers into a ring so only one chain. :)

How is the secret jardin holding up TANG?

Back