New Grower Second grow - quick one autoflower (LED)

Reaction score
here I have 7 autoflowers 6 quick.ones and 1 jack herer.. I am in a 4x4 tent and using MEIZHI leds and vipar leds with a total of about 550 true watts , I have trained all my ladies .. and looking good so far I think ? tell me what you think feel free to hand out advice as I am not an experienced grower, i sort of have the just of the basics though..this is now day 30 from seed and I can count roughly around 65 tops.. unfortunately I have them nute burn yesterday but I just flushed them with ph water hopefully flushed the nutes out.. I only notice a couple a flower pistols now many though. thanks for looking at my grow!happy smoking / growing :pass:

Attachments

• Snapchat-609275132.jpg
    Snapchat-609275132.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190225_180534.jpg
    20190225_180534.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 51
here I have 7 autoflowers 6 quick.ones and 1 jack herer.. I am in a 4x4 tent and using MEIZHI leds and vipar leds with a total of about 550 true watts , I have trained all my ladies .. and looking good so far I think ? tell me what you think feel free to hand out advice as I am not an experienced grower, i sort of have the just of the basics though..this is now day 30 from seed and I can count roughly around 65 tops.. unfortunately I have them nute burn yesterday but I just flushed them with ph water hopefully flushed the nutes out.. I only notice a couple a flower pistols now many though. thanks for looking at my grow!happy smoking / growing :pass:
Looks good

Hey man, their looking great bro. can't give you any advice because I'm on my first auto grow myself I have 7 plants going right now a lot younger then yours but just after realising its going to get very tight for space in my 3x3 tent after seeing how your 7 filled your 4x4 haha, are temps staying low with the leds ? Thinking about getting some for my next grow because the hps im using gives off way to much heat.. good luck man hope you get a good harvest :pass:

here are my 7 now all good except one isn't flowering! bout 3 weeks left starting to put weight on now.. day 59 from seed!! temps stay at 25°c constant pretty good for keeping temps low compared to hps.. hopefully looking at around 15 ounce off these girls, bud is sticky and shiny oozing oils!

Attachments

• 20190326_192121.jpg
    20190326_192121.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 30
There looking perfect man good job your doing and yea man I'm struggling to keep mine down with the hps up at 30 and over when tents closed wont be using hps again for seedlings will def be investing in some LEDs your girls are definitely loving them Haha I would be happy if I get anything over 5 ozs lol so if i pulled just under half key would be a very happy man !

Back