Outdoor Santa Flashseed Indoor/outdoor/greenhouse.

• Thread starter dreaminlikehell
  • Start date
D

dreaminlikehell

Yes as the topic says.. Im tryin to make my santas very freaky/spacey call it what ever you want, its my first time growing..

And i have my little tents, but i use my windows, and my balcony.. So the seeds will have a taste of little of both.

Ftm they look fine.. If u guys want pics tell me!

the first seed of santa is about 14-15 cm.. And the other one just pop up so its just like 3-5cm.. But they look fine..

:: what I use ::

none special of earth(bad english), The only thing I haved in my mind was.. My earth to the plant should be "Growingable".. So i took some of earth there it already where some plants.. And just throwed the plants and planted my santa there..

And when we talk light, This is the thing.. I just use 2 normal 20/60watt lights and have made a on kind of tent so the light going to spread over the whole plant as good as possibly.
But I also use my windows and the real sun..

* one question, is it good to make your plant survive 3 enviroments?

~ When I change the enviroment, Indoor/outdoor.. Ill make like some days outdoor and some days indoors.. And some days in the window ,, ye what ever u know what i mean with this indoor outdoor thing i hope... Or just ask

* one more question how will I make it Popup buds faster?.. Or is this kind of growing im makin a good experience for get a nice and very freaky and good yield grow?

And one more time, bad english.. If u want a better description just ask :)

Other;

I recommend flashseeds.com for beginners and lamers or experiments!
This fucking seeds, grows were ever u put it... ^^

/MVH DLH

I have only grown them indoors but Santas have a pretty strong odor to them so be prepared for that. I set my plants outside a few times a week and they seem to like it. Just dont overwater and use your nutes as needed and they finish in about 70 days.

Keep us informed on your progress with the flash santa....I'm doing some sonic right now...

Not so good pics

4e37bcad9e8db_2011-08-02%2010.52.34.jpg

4e37bd05b8679_2011-08-02%2010.52.34.jpg

*This is biggie, he works with my project inside-outdoor-greenhouse thing...
- little burnd on the leaves.. but he survives fiiine. though

4e37bd508a0f6_2011-08-02%2010.53.43.jpg

* This is lilly, none comments about that one just some days/ a week ago the little princess came up.. And no adds on that little happy face. :)

Yeye here u got the pics ;) :peace:

Since there seems to be a bit of a dearth of Santa pics around, I thought I'd add a few pics of mine at 30 days from breaking ground. Ignore the singed leaf at the top, I went away for a day, and the little bastard decided that was the perfect time to make an attack run on the light.

400W HPS most of the time, 250W HPS when the prepay electricity meter and bank account look bad.

Attachments

• santa 3.JPG
    santa 3.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 64
  • santa 1.JPG
    santa 1.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 71
  • santa 2.JPG
    santa 2.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 69
What kind of soil is that? It looks like you need to add a bunch of stuff to it like perlite and some worm castings. Is that just dirt from outside? It also looks to be stretching for some more light so you might want to consider adding more or moving the bulbs closer. You will be needing a 6400k bulbs during the veg state for indoor growing if you are just using CFL bulbs.

Ooh, yeah. I probably should have tried to do someting helpful.

As Scott says, they are looking pretty stretchy and would probably benefit from more light - don't be too gentle with the CFLs, you can get them very close without doing anything terrible. Also I'd be inclined to ditch the foil and give them a quarter turn several times a day while they're sat in the window.

Ok i skipped the foil.. And letting grow as they want, I just let them get all kind of light and Some ours of night like minium 6 hours...

Ok i skipped the foil.. And letting grow as they want, I just let them get all kind of light and Some ours of night like minium 6 hours...

Oh i want them to start flowerin' soon :( if i counted the days right its on the 28:th day.. From seedling stage I think

anyone got a idea or some info :)

:help::clap:

Back