Outdoor RSC outdoors

G

GanjaGrower

So heres a couple of my RSC strains. They've been pretty beastly, and could have done with much more care, water especially, but they don't seem to have suffered to much. I got around 2 months until frost and the final pic shows how far they're into flower. (Second picture is a male that i ripped out today) I guess I'll be growing autoflowering plants next year!
I'll keep ya'll updated as I should have at least one Mazar-i-sharif, Lebanese, Pahari, and Parvarti.

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2396.jpg
    IMG_2396.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 59
Thanx WG those plants on their look real dank and some real decent prices

oh nice man i ordered the parvati.....at what latitude ur are man? are they starting flowering? (Parvati)

I'm around 43N. Parvati have been very hardy for me, and they're just starting to flower now. RSC has been the best plants I've had, and far outperformed the sensei seeds I had, except for the Guerrilla's Gusto. (Germinated 10 GG seeds and I have 6 plants now) However, I'm sure I'll need to find some strains better suited to my short flowering photoperiod, and I'll be doing a few mi5 seed runs this winter to prep as well. The soil is very sandy and doesn't offer much nutrients but they've still thrived there. I know most mj growers don't use miracle grow, but it's been great for me, and it is also quite affordable.

Seeing a bit of this odd curling in the new growth. The leaves peel off and curl, revealing the underside to the sun, but only in small dark purple blotches. Nothing serious I don't think though, maybe just a reaction to the hot summer.

IMG_2380.jpg

These pictures are from around a week ago, the first is a lebanese, and the second is a LSTmazar. (could someone move this to the photosensitive thread?) :)

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 52
I have some of the lebenese. Can't wait to try them. How close are they to finising?

Well here's a picture of three lebanese and it's pretty clear how small they are still so I hope to keep them out there for at least 4 more weeks since they are about 4 weeks into flowering.
s. IMG_0008.jpg

Back