New Grower Royal Haze auto day 16

new grower
1st time getting my fingers green, so decided to start growing my own as got arthritis and need knee replacement, being waiting 7yrs and only 42, so cannabis as helped esp with my MH as when my went I didnt understand at the time what was coming, at 35 was told have very severe arthritis and needs replacment, "ONLY THING IS" Im to Young?? said not likely till im in my 50s, as the life time of replacement is only 10-15yrs of summits, So its been an ordeal and I didnt understand how my life was going to be so tough, its like ive lost a leg, and the impact this as had on my MH and my mobility as been tough do cope with, esp when you want to get out and you cant, as you cant walk like my life then to now are poles apart, been an eye opener, but thats another story all together but its been hard to get here, but for the last yr Ive using cannabis, and its help dramatically esp my MH and it helps with pain, so I no longer have to take those strong painkillers, but then this is my Im here as the cost of it is mounting up, so looking long term I had to invest and try grow my own, for 2 reasons then save money and get grow a strain best suited for my needs? So did alot of research got some bits together and ordered my seeds, so went DWC so just trying to learn as much as I can to make it a success, so upto now I think Ive got it, but had no issues yet lol so thats why Im here so if I run into trouble you guys will point me in the right way, so what I will do is just keep updating what ive done, on a wkly basis then you can follow along so if you have any hints or tips it would be great, so thank you and its great to be here with like minded people so thank you enjoy you wk

Back