www.instagram.com
Miss Ripley's OG met the blade at day 72:tang:

Here is her specs:
Container: red bottom Airpot
Medium: Roots Formula 707
Lights: Vegged under HPS and flowered under MIXED led @18/6
Nutrients: General Organics
She topped out around 26"/66cm tall.

This lady was fed a water/myco blend with occasional kelp added @1ml/gal for her entire veg period.
Once she hit flower mode I fed her 8ml BioBloom/2mlBioMarine/10ml BioCalMag/1.5ml BioBud per gallon.

Miss Ripley's OG will definitely making another appearance in my garden here soon:thumbsup:

Thanks for stopping by:cheers:

Beautiful looking plant! Love the idea of veg with hps And bloom with led. Great idea to hey good sized plants but bud quality of led! Great stuff and grow!

Beautiful looking plant! Love the idea of veg with hps And bloom with led. Great idea to hey good sized plants but bud quality of led! Great stuff and grow!
Harvest weight by chance?
Thanks @Discretepete2676 :toke:
The HPS does a great job for vegging.
I just don't care for the structure/quality of the bud under HPS.
That is where LED crushes HPS.
LED flowered bud has a much nicer density and structure.
I can stretch my ladies under the HPS and get full penetration to the lower bud sites with the LED.

RE weight: I don't post yields due to my way of harvesting/processing my ladies.
Most of my ladies go into edbles or concentrates.
I don't want to post weights that may confuse someone.
Since going full force with the Rosin technique, I have found that "flower weight" doesn't always result in equivalent concentrate weights.

I tend to focus more on Trichome production rather than vegetative weight.:cheers:

Thanks @Discretepete2676 :toke:
The HPS does a great job for vegging.
I just don't care for the structure/quality of the bud under HPS.
That is where LED crushes HPS.
LED flowered bud has a much nicer density and structure.
I can stretch my ladies under the HPS and get full penetration to the lower bud sites with the LED.

RE weight: I don't post yields due to my way of harvesting/processing my ladies.
Most of my ladies go into edbles or concentrates.
I don't want to post weights that may confuse someone.
Since going full force with the Rosin technique, I have found that "flower weight" doesn't always result in equivalent concentrate weights.

I tend to focus more on Trichome production rather than vegetative weight.:cheers:
Ahhh makes sense! Well im very interested In this hps veg method! May I ask the routine for the veg state with the hps power and light distance and when u usually swap them under the LED?

If it's mainly trichome production and terps, I think you'll really enjoy the artisanals señor ronin :bighug:

Ahhh makes sense! Well im very interested In this hps veg method! May I ask the routine for the veg state with the hps power and light distance and when u usually swap them under the LED?
I veg my ladies under a 600wHPS until their upward stretch slows and they start to flower up.
They are then placed under LED's to finish out.
As far as light distance goes..
I try to keep the lights as close as possible in all stages.:cheers:

If it's mainly trichome production and terps, I think you'll really enjoy the artisanals señor ronin :bighug:
Now that statement has me drooling:drool:

Yes those new strains are going to b amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on some! I already have 21 mephisto brands I have to run before I do the new ones! Better get to expanding my space lol

Back