Old Reviews Review of MIGO 2 in 1 Dry Herb and Wax Vaporizer

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
MIGO 2 in 1 Dry Herb and Wax Vaporizer - A Review

First impression: MIGO 2 in 1 dry herb and wax vaporizer is made of stainless steel. It seems durable and of good quality. Well built, elegant and practical design. The dry herb coil is a spiral surrounded of a ceramic insulator. The wax coil is hidden under a strainer.

In the box: The vaporizer pen with dry herb coil and battery, a wax coil and extra dry herb coil. Cleaning brush and a scraping tool. USB charger.

Functionality: Dry matter is filled into the combined mouth piece and vapor chamber and the coil attaced. The assembelled unit is screwd on to the battery. To charge the battery, the unit is exchanged for the USB charger. The battery charges fast and has enough power for 3-4 half filled chambers. The mouth piece can be pushed down to compress dry matter or extrude ash. When used with wax, attach the coil to the battery, and the mouth piece after loading the coil. To use it, press the button. The coil is powered as long as the button is pressed.

Smoking experience: I smoked commersial hash in it. I am an old joint smoker, so I need to practice vaping. I think I will be happu with it. It produced a lot of vapor. The vapor has a plesant temperature. As the unit is completely made of stainless steel, the mouth piece runs warm, but not too hot. It can be easily carried in the pocket, in one or two pieces.

Conclusion: MIGO 2 in 1 is a verry good product for the price, US $15, UK £25. Easy to use and clean. Good quality vapor. This is my first vaporizer and I like it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 366
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 326
I'm thinking of picking this up as my 1st vape so your review helped a lot also can you sprinkle resin weed the likes of rocky into it as I sometimes prefer it to green depending on the strain at the moment I have been eating it as I have severe lung damage so I thought a vaporiser may let me smoke again

I'm thinking of picking this up as my 1st vape so your review helped a lot also can you sprinkle resin weed the likes of rocky into it as I sometimes prefer it to green depending on the strain at the moment I have been eating it as I have severe lung damage so I thought a vaporiser may let me smoke again
I think it is a nice tester on your liking for vaporizers.

cheers pal i just wanted a cheap one to try

Back