Sweet Seeds Red Poison Auto grown on a NFT table

Reaction score
Had been meaning to harvest this one last Wednesday as that was her day 65 but I never had time so left her for a few more days. Maybe no bad thing though as I would never have measured her if I had of harvested then or have photographed her with scabby fan leaves under HPS but since Hansbricks asked to see.....

rpa2210-1.jpg

I couldn't hold a measuring tape and take a pic at the same time but I reckon she came in at 48" tall.

Now I've got this spread out on the drying rack....

rpa2210-2.jpg

Nice man... looks like a good setup you've got there, don't see many people running NFT here but obviously can grow some big plants ;)

Enjoy your harvest bro those buds look yummy :smoking:

Aye, autos seem to love it in NFT. Bit of a pain needing a power socket and a having a res to maintain for every plant but it lets me run perpetual rather than full room runs and it's nice being able to see what each plant does to it's own active res.

I guess it's a bit like auto pots.....you can have days off without over watering or things getting too dry. Gotta work the pH down a bit during stretch and early flower but otherwise it seems like a good way to grow if you're lazy and like big piles of weed:smoking::smokeout:

Thanks Jay, will do but I haven't given up on trying for a nice shot using daylight yet:smoking:

Back