OLD REVIEWS Recommend me an Indica... was thinking Northern Lights maybe?

Reaction score
Hi all

I want to grow an Indica strain as have never really smoked very much Indica - i find Sativas prevent me from sleeping so would like something nice and relaxed which promotes sleep, something nice for music/TV

any suggestions? I was thinking Northern Lights as have seen some good reviews here

thank you!

I just tried a Colorado Cookies plant from the Dutch passions new line, and I am quite impressed. Absolutely superb quality, with an exceptional tastes and smell. I would also have a look at the autoflower portal. Many of their strains are indica dominant, and all plants I have grow so far have been incredible in taste, potency, and smells.

cool mate i was also looking at some of the Kush autos as well, i guess any of the top ones would be pretty good!

Hi @yosim ..you'll find lots of smoke reports in the AFN recommended Breeders and Seedbanks section..
:pass:

Good call duggy
Yeah the reviews sections are soooo helpful. In my opinion you can go wrong with anything from Dutch Passion or the Portal, and from what I have seen Dinafem, Sweet seeds, Mephisto and Bomb Seeds as well. There is so much quality in just those 6 seed slingers!
Kush autos that have rave review offhand are DP's Blackberry Kush and Dinafems Blue Kush auto.
Good luck yosim

mates...thank you for your help, i will check out the Breeders and Seedbanks sections!

I doubt you would be disappointed with a NL cross of some kind. Check out my smoke/grow report on Narcotic kush auto, the latest post in the section. It is helping me immensely with my sleep, pain and appetite. Not to mention it is some of the better meds I've ever had.

Back