Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Since the addition of one of my all time favorite seed companies is now on board I'd like to show off some of the Dinafem gear I've grown over the last 5 years... Let's get our fingers sticky shall we?

Auto Amnesia 2013
AMNESIA_2-12-13 5.JPG

AMNESIA NUGG 2.JPG

AUTO AMNESIA CHOP 2_2-19-13.JPG

Blue Hash (Photoperiod)
BH 6_10-10-12.JPG

BH 9_10-10-12.JPG

BLUE HASH NUGG 2.JPG

Auto Critical Jack (still among a household favorite!!)
CJ 2_2-1-13 1.JPG

CJ 2_2-1-13 2.JPG

CJ COLA_2-12-13 3.JPG

:pass: :hookah: :smokeout: :smoking:

@Rebel Thank you for getting these great pictures of our strains up, it certainly looks like you are making your way through our catalogue.

You have grown out some great strains and I hope to see a lot more from you as you look to be doing a fine job. Well done and thank you for showing our genetics in such a good light(pardon the pun)

All the best

D-M.

:smoking: Rebstahhh!! ...tuning into some retro Spank-O-Vison features I see- :rofl: :woohoo1::d5:-- niiiiice!!
--- I remember some of these juicy mama's alright -- :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: ----- *slobber slobber slobber* :hump::drool::hump::drool::hump: ---- the Fruit and WW in particular had be bending my barb! :woody: :crying: :cheers:

---- the Fruit and WW in particular had be bending my barb! :woody: :crying: :cheers:

:crying::crying::crying::crying: :rofl: Dude you always kill me! :kiss: Thank you my friend! We're about to refresh our memories some time this year!!:headbang::headbang:

Man I love the blue hash plant mine was so frosty I topped it 4 times to and got 4 tops like the one you got did you like this strain I want to do 50 of them a once it might be next but I think I will do 50 purple dreamgot the seeded already so its like 500 bucks off the run lol

Lol yikes! Yes man I loved it. I'll definitely grow her again! Very tasty sticky strain. Thanks! Good luck with that purple dream!

Back