Question about my new autoflower grow !!!

Reaction score
Hello guys soo im completley new at indoor growing and i decided to go with autoflowers and see how it goes soo i have a few questions if anybodoy can help anwser them :biggrin:

But first let me quick update you what im using for lights soil and soo on

Soo im using 15l pots 4 of them as a soil im using biobizz light mix and for ferterlizer im following the plan of biotabs schedule.
At first i had 4 royal. gorilla auto but only 3 germinated soo i put in a back up seed wich is a litle bit behind now its royal cheese auto.
And for the grow im using 3x3 tent and lights are QB 96 elite v2 i got 3 of them soo far each light is dimmed to 60 wat so around 170-180 wats total from 3lights distance from the plants to light curently 90 cm reciving about 23lux per plant

Here are the pictures

The setup im using with lights

The Flowers

Royal gorilla auto 1 (14 days old)
list of vault tec vaults

Royal gorilla auto 2 (14 days old)

Royal gorilla auto 3 (14 days old )
free imagehosting

Royal cheese auto 4 (10 days old )

I noticed some brown spots on a plant any idea what it could be should be woried ?

And this is overall picture from the top

Soo i got some questions :
should i increase the lux they are about 22-23 lux to the plants (180 wats total) and should i lower the lights down ?i have them at 90 cm (35 inches)
other is the picture of the brown leaf should i be woried about it ?
And my other question is do they look good for 14 days?
Thx for the anwsers in advance like i said its my first grow soo just going with what i see withing changes of the plants!

Hello guys soo im completley new at indoor growing and i decided to go with autoflowers and see how it goes soo i have a few questions if anybodoy can help anwser them :biggrin:

But first let me quick update you what im using for lights soil and soo on

Soo im using 15l pots 4 of them as a soil im using biobizz light mix and for ferterlizer im following the plan of biotabs schedule.
At first i had 4 royal. gorilla auto but only 3 germinated soo i put in a back up seed wich is a litle bit behind now its royal cheese auto.
And for the grow im using 3x3 tent and lights are QB 96 elite v2 i got 3 of them soo far each light is dimmed to 60 wat so around 170-180 wats total from 3lights distance from the plants to light curently 90 cm reciving about 23lux per plant

Here are the pictures

The setup im using with lights

The Flowers

Royal gorilla auto 1 (14 days old)
list of vault tec vaults

Royal gorilla auto 2 (14 days old)

Royal gorilla auto 3 (14 days old )
free imagehosting

Royal cheese auto 4 (10 days old )

I noticed some brown spots on a plant any idea what it could be should be woried ?

And this is overall picture from the top

Soo i got some questions :
should i increase the lux they are about 22-23 lux to the plants (180 wats total) and should i lower the lights down ?i have them at 90 cm (35 inches)
other is the picture of the brown leaf should i be woried about it ?
And my other question is do they look good for 14 days?
Thx for the anwsers in advance like i said its my first grow soo just going with what i see withing changes of the plants!

Hello! :D

Looks like you are set for success. :d5:
I don't know about lux and par etc, but I tend to keep my lights (240w) about the same distance and let them grow up to the light, I usually only have 1 or 2 plants under the light.

They look good for 14 days. :D I like to measure early success by the leaves reaching the edge of the pot. I'd usually say about 20 days, so 14 is going well!
I wouldnt worry about that mark - looks like it's been splashed!

I like to use a little bit of Biobizz grow (just a trickle - top watered) with the biotabs range during veg, and Biosys micronutrients throughout. During flowering if you wanna keep organic(ish) you can buy Bio-PK from biotabs too! It does a good job! :D

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^
:d5:

I agree it looks like a splash of nutes maybe from soil? Any how a few look over watered a bit make sure it's not to wet before u water check to see how heavy the pots are and water accordingly

Hello! :D

Looks like you are set for success. :d5:
I don't know about lux and par etc, but I tend to keep my lights (240w) about the same distance and let them grow up to the light, I usually only have 1 or 2 plants under the light.

They look good for 14 days. :D I like to measure early success by the leaves reaching the edge of the pot. I'd usually say about 20 days, so 14 is going well!
I wouldnt worry about that mark - looks like it's been splashed!

I like to use a little bit of Biobizz grow (just a trickle - top watered) with the biotabs range during veg, and Biosys micronutrients throughout. During flowering if you wanna keep organic(ish) you can buy Bio-PK from biotabs too! It does a good job! :D

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^
:d5:
Now that you say it could be from the splash when i watered with orgatrex silly me :bow:wich is kinda brownish for veg use and yes for flower i already got this wich you said Bio-PK

Thx for the anwser hopefully all goes well :d5:

I agree it looks like a splash of nutes maybe from soil? Any how a few look over watered a bit make sure it's not to wet before u water check to see how heavy the pots are and water accordingly
Yeah i defenitley could ower water a litle bit will be more careful next time to rly wait for the soil not to be 2much wet before watering question how much water should i aprox use for 1 flower like i said pots are 15l of soil :cooldance:

Not sure on soil and nutes but toss the LUX Meter as it will not measure LED - you need a PAR Meter to measure LED.

When young I use 50ml for first 2 watering then stepping up to 100mls roughly for first 6 to 10 days after which will be right about where you are now I then use 500mls let it soak it lift pot to see how heavy it is and wait after 24hrs i lift pot to see how heavy it is and all that, really track that it will tell you if ur plants are transpiring also if you don't have a good wet to dry cycle ur plants health will suffer. If it stays to wet the root can start to rot aswell as causing ph fluctuations and other things so it's very important. Good luck bud and keep me in mind would like to see how she finishes sending good karma and vibes ur way.

When young I use 50ml for first 2 watering then stepping up to 100mls roughly for first 6 to 10 days after which will be right about where you are now I then use 500mls let it soak it lift pot to see how heavy it is and wait after 24hrs i lift pot to see how heavy it is and all that, really track that it will tell you if ur plants are transpiring also if you don't have a good wet to dry cycle ur plants health will suffer. If it stays to wet the root can start to rot aswell as causing ph fluctuations and other things so it's very important. Good luck bud and keep me in mind would like to see how she finishes sending good karma and vibes ur way.
Thx for the anwser and yeah i will be careful about it i will open a grow journal on the forum here soon :toke:

Arent par meters rly exspenisve not rly even sure if i can get it in my country :gassy:

A PAR Meter does cost more than a LUX Meter, this is true ..... I’m not suggesting you buy a PAR Meter, rather I am suggesting not to rely on the LUX Meter measurements for your garden if using LED Lights.

Back