New Grower Question about colloidal silver and pollination

Reaction score
Ok let me start this out with I'm new to creating my own seeds, now I do know that the object is to collect pollen and cross with a different plant, however I only have one seed for my auto ultimate left, it's being germed as I am writing this, I guess my major question is if I start the colloidal spray right away as soon as I see it start to flower, and I just let my plant pollinate itself early in flower will it have time to pollinate and produce viable seeds that are still 100% pure strain genetics or will it produce a ton of mutant plants or seeds that are not viable at all, would I be better off not taking a chance and just crossing it with my think different or auto Thailand Ryder seeds, I really like the auto ultimate as far as production goes and potency isn't bad at all, I'd like to produce some more seeds for it but ordering is a pain in the arse, and I cannot find any info online about whether or not it's ok to do it this way and just have the plant force pollinate itself so any and all comments welcomed on this, and thank you in advance for any helpful advice on the matter.

If you go to the breeders section there is alot of info on this subject. But the answer is yes as soon as you see the first pistols start spraying bottom branches. And make you on silver spray reallly easy to make and cost efective. Hope this helps

Back