Lighting QUANTUM BOARD MIXED SPECTRUM DIY NEED OPINIONS AND HELP

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
sour diesel
Hi guys, i want to build this project and i really need your help.
-I have a 60x120x150 tent (2x4x5) and i would like to fit 3 dwc 21 L buckets with 3 autoflowering.
-Due to height problems i could only go with the QB linear strips and anyway these together with COB's are the best type of light nowadays

My questions are:
Which driver should i use to power all these strip(and if i need more than 1 driver)?
How many watts should i run these system?
Assuming these will draw 200w from the wall and with the tight space i have is there any chance i could fit the 4th dwc bucket?
Is it better to go with 10 plants autoflowering SOG instead of the system i just specified?
Apart from the driver,light strips,aluminium u channels,power cord what other components do i need for this light(i know i need connectors,thermal paste and maybe i forget something)?Whick kind of connectors and thermal paste?
Thank you guys i really hope you can help me and if there is anybody willing to help me with connecting the wires when i will do the light i will even pay a small amount of money out of respect just for helping me.All the best

Attachments

• drawisland (1).png
    drawisland (1).png
    39.9 KB · Views: 255
You will be pushing it with 3 and limited height IMO. Doable, but you might be hurting for space. 10 plants would wreck your space!

You will be pushing it with 3 and limited height IMO. Doable, but you might be hurting for space. 10 plants would wreck your space!
Hmm,i was thinking that i will get some more yield but i assume you are right,is 150cm height to low in your opinion? I was calculating 35 cm bucket + another 90 100cm max for the plant and i can fix the light 3 cm from the ceilling,would that be ok for a quantum board ?

Hmm,i was thinking that i will get some more yield but i assume you are right,is 150cm height to low in your opinion? I was calculating 35 cm bucket + another 90 100cm max for the plant and i can fix the light 3 cm from the ceilling,would that be ok for a quantum board ?

you can work with a 5 foot ceiling, I had a 4 foot ceiling and QB provide you with more clearance. I would cut it back to two buckets so you can aggressively train the plants if needed.

Could you tell me 2 strains you would choose for this kind of space? My options were gorilla glue,girl scout

Scrog net is your friend. You only need 30cm for pots, 30cm for light distance. Everything more is for scrog net.

Ok so i assume that if each bucket will have it's own scrog net i could fit 3 in my space?
Any ideas/opinions about the light project?

Attachments

• scrog-line-pro-[4]-2247-p.png
    scrog-line-pro-[4]-2247-p.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 287
Back