Outdoor Purple Strain

• Thread starter ◄Joint of View►
  • Start date

◄Joint of View►

Can anybody recomend a purple strain that is consistently purple? i know alot of the autos are still new so ive noticed you have to get lucky and get the right phenos

I want one with purple buds not just leaves, REALLY purple shit

im hoping its not overpriced, and hopefully around a 60-70 day harvest

what im looking at now is Mi5, which ive heard can turn purple, but i saw some Duurty Dragon & Secret Gardens PinkBud, those both look amazing, i kinda want to go with the PinkBud because the price is such an amazing bargain, but the mention that its just one of the phenos that does it and i would rather them all do it :p and Duurty looks even better but on a review i saw it took up to 90 days

in my mind the perfect looking purple buds are the ones that are all purple no grren bud with rich thick orange hairs :D

so any other suggestions are great or you could just say stop being a dumbass and get duuurty cuz its awsome :p

im trying to decide on a Super Auto too so any suggestions would be great

if you post an opinion, if you have ever grown it outdoors yourself could you kindly include your yield, purple to green ratio, and any mold issues u had, thanks :)

sorry if i seem like a needy noob but i need to get seeds soon so i can get the super autos i plant out of the woods before september for various reasons. I just came across this while hopelessly searching for super auto info on other sites, and when i found this site, it was like i died and went to heaven :D this isnt my first grow but it will be my first auto grow

Only certain pheno's turn purple on their own, some growers turn the temperatures down before the harvest to turn it purple.
If you gonna plant late, there is a good chance it will turn purplish.
Hope I could help even though I couldn't list strains.

I'm growing PAK and Bad Betty from the eShop and you are gonna get some purple...

Back