puggle makes an F1.

puggle6

HydroPotato!
Reaction score
Hi folken!

So I made a cross of Portal Ruby (f) & Stone Dragon (m) last year!

An easy cross that I chose as SD is a superb medical strain and the closest dragon I could get to Auntie's :bighug:!

Ruby looked to be a worthy mother with color and even tighter bud structure! (which held true!)

I have not grown this cross out fully yet due to time and space constraints, that said.. now I have a healthy male I can, I guess make a F1 and it is largely my work.

I do not have the option of hunting males and am relying on a stout donor, several have not made it but I believe this is my boi :thumbsup:

IMG_20190108_182233.jpg

IMG_20190108_165721.jpg

SD being auto reg
Ruby auto fem

Of the Ruby Dragon seeds I actually got 100% germ, lost a lot to my own actions.. :face:

a few mutant (probably stress) and a high ratio of males. Maybe 50/50, was hoping to be mostly auto fem.

Anyhoo... The plan is to collect from this male and pollenate a Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram auto and create what I can call an F1 Ram Dragon(?)

I'm just rolling with this crossing and breeding thing to be honest! Help me out?

The plan from there is to truley pheno hunt and self the girls to isolate the best traits and achieve full auto fem again!

People might get cross with me for putting White with Color but Sweet Seeds genetics are fantastic structure, relevant to SD and the WW in Mohan Ram is good buddies with Dragon on effects!

Hoping I can start something good here!

f6

IMG_20190118_180624.jpg

Mr Ruby Dragon is now deceased and his gonads are in a plastic tub in a shoebox with rice drying out!

I disposed of the slower one :thumbsup:

Will be starting a single Mohan Ram, probably in soil and under T5/Blurples separate to my normal hydro run and pollenate the entire plant!

She won't need to get large or produce smoking buds as a mate is growing out a photo Mohan Ram for me, so this is purely a seed run and then I'm isolating and selfing the best!

I will be watching @GoAuto6 '' Triangle Dragon thread intentley! :pop:

f6

looks great can't wait to see the next round.

Nice bro looking forward to these. Will you be growing them in the flux compactor looking hydro system? Lol

Back