Extraction Private Butane Honey Oil (BHO) Discussion Thread ACCESS REQUEST THREAD

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
BHO Private Production Discussion Agreement

!!!WARNING!!!

Butane Honey Oil (BHO) production is considered inherently dangerous.

BHO production has several inherent risks and dangers and poses risk of fire, explosions, severe burns, and other serious permanent and disabling injuries, including death. This inherent risk and danger is not limited solely to the person producing the BHO.

Some of the sources of these risks include but are not limited to:

• Ignition of butane causing explosion and/or fire hazard.
  • Equipment performance. BHO production equipment and safety gear are NOT 100% reliable. Many BHO production setups are Do-It-Yourself (DIY) type setups; safety designs and features are often not implemented or are unproven.

When producing BHO, you are responsible for your own safety and the safety of others around you.

• Never produce BHO inside.
  • Never produce BHO around an electrical source or ignition.
  • Never produce BHO around a flammable source of heat.

RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK

DO NOT USE THIS PRIVATE FORUM UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Before continuing on to the private BHO Production Discussion forum, you the member, have carefully reviewed, understood and agree to comply with the terms of the BHO Private Production Discussion Agreement. Production of BHO and any of its components involves certain inherent risks, dangers, and hazards, which can result in serious personal injury or death.

You the member of this private discussion forum understands that www.autoflower.net and any of its members are not responsible for any damage to property or injury caused by negligent operation of production by the member, and you the member release www.autoflower.net from all such liability.

In the event of your death or incapacity, this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives.

The member expressly assumes the risk of any and all bodily injury, death and/or liability which may result from the member’s participation in BHO production as described in the BHO Private Production Discussion sub-forum.

You the member agrees to hold www.autoflower.net harmless from any and all liability, and waive and release any and all claims or potential claims against www.autoflower.net and any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries , instructors, officers, directors, suppliers and manufacturers in the event of any such bodily injury or death which may result from the production methods described in the BHO Private Production Discussion sub-forum on www.autoflower.net.

If you agree to the terms listed here, send a PM to one of these mods:

@Eekman
@Root

With this message (change out the member name and dates in bold for your own and the current date:)

I, "Son of Hobbes," agree to the terms and conditions as presented by the BHO Private Production Discussion Agreement and will fully comply with them.

11/29/2014

The mods of the BHO forum will add your name to the list and your access will be turned on!

This will be a bit of a trial run at first so let's see how it goes! Be safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weedman, send your PM to one of the mods as per the instructions. We are just taking requests this weekend; most likely permissions won't be sorted until Monday but it will give us an idea of how many people are wanting to discuss and how to move forward on it. But to answer your question, YES, you will be able to openly discuss BHO and production in the PRIVATE forum only. :d5:

This is awesome! Way to be responsible mods, again another reason AFN is cutting edge! I have been making BHO for almost 2 years and can say without a doubt this is nessacary! People are inherently dumb and sometimes I think they TRY to blow stuff up. I know someone who made a freezer a bomb by putting a whole liqified tray of butane into a freezer and when the compressor kicked on it blew the freezer door off and shot it like a missle across the room imbedding it into the oppiste wall. If someone would have been in front of it at the time they would have had severe injuries if not died.

Everyone who even thinks about making BHO needs to understand the properties of butane and how extremely flamable the gas and liguid states are. Glad to see this forum up for a test run :)

Been curious about BHO for a short while. About a year. Figured if I'm really serious about learning about it, there's no better place than AFN. I'm in.

Congrats on your 2000th post Bandit!

I know probably as much about making BHO as I do about growing ganj(maybe more), so if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask. I LOVE talking about making oil because it is soooooo variable sensitive. Literally 1 degree differance while purging can make it change into wax or shatter. Lots of terps or not so many, green color or yellow, tasting just like the material or tasting like oil. Ahhhhhhh I cannot wait til my grow is done, I am probably more excited about the oil I am going to make when my grow is done as I am about the nugs lol. Any way this really is awesome, thanks AFN for coming through AGAIN!!!!

Back