Outdoor pot or ground

S

sparrowhawk

Hi there

I have a super auto annapurna in the ground in my polytunnel and is doing nicely. I also have a auto mazar in a 3 gal pot and it is really going for it.Now my question is do i leave it in that pot or pop it into the ground in my tunnel, will it be worth it or will transplanting it do more bad than good. Cheers Sparrowhawk

:bong:Hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it ,if ther growing good like you say just stay with what you got.

If the pot has at least 2, 3 gals then you should be fine with that. The pot should be the only container of plant, transplanting autos is screwed.
I also plant outdoor in both ground and pots, both have disadvantages and advantages.

You could try tiering them, cut the bottom off carefully and let the roots spread down into the ground ?

Hi there.
As i said i have a annapurna in the ground in my polytunnel going well and i have another super auto number 1 and an auto pounder in the baby box 3 or 4 days old. My question is when i plant them in the ground how much space between them? The two babies are in pellets how long should i wait to put them in the ground in the tunnel. Cheers Sparrowhawk

Back