Please help me figure out how to hook up this kingbrite quantum board light

Reaction score
I have looked online and contacted the seller with no luck. I have the 250w kingbrite quantum board led that has 2 quantum boards with separate heatsinks. When I take the board out of the box the 2 boards are not connected to each other. There is 1 red wire and 1 black wire coming off each board. The power cable has 2 wago connectors with 1 for the red wire and 1 for the black wire on there. They included 1 long red wire and 1 long black wire at my request so that I can put the driver outside the tent but those 2 wires are not hooked to anything yet on there.

The driver is the HLG-240H-C1050B. Does that need to be in series or parallel on there?

How do I get the 2 red wires and 2 black wires from the 2 boards to the 1 red and 1 black connector on the power cord? The boards need to be in series right? How do I do that on there?

Last edited:
check YouTube

Thanks. I looked on youtube and most of the videos I found were only details on the lights not how to wire them. I think I may have it now. I have read that I connect the red wire from the driver to red wire from board 1 then black wire from board 1 to red wire on board 2 then black wire on board 2 to black wire on the driver on there.

Last edited:
Thanks. I looked on youtube and most of the videos I found were only details on the lights not how to wire them. I think I may have it now. I have read that I connect the red wire from the driver to red wire from board 1 then black wire from board 1 to red wire on board 2 then black wire on board 2 to black wire on the driver on there.
heres a simple video if you havnt done it yet its for a different brand but should be similar

Thanks. It is different but it is helpful for it on there.

No they do not need to be in series, I have some from alibaba different manufacturer but same boards and driver, just connect the two blacks from the boards and black from the driver into the wago connector and do the same for the red and your are good to go!

My bad the picture they have posted looks like its Parallel which is easier just get some Wago connectors easy peasy.

Back