Plants too tall and not flowering

Reaction score
Hi, I’m growing a cannabis plant for the first time, it’s a blue dream autoflower. I’m in 11th week of the grow and the plant still doesn’t have any buds, it seems like it’s preflowering but it’s been like that for about 3 weeks. Also the plant is very tall over 6 ft and I’m running out of room. Is there something that I might be doing wrong ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 71
Maybe it's not an auto? Switch the light scheduled 12/12, dont know a lot but an auto by 11 weeks should be near finished.

Unfortunately this is not all that uncommon. Your breeder didn’t do their job very well and you have an unstable auto cross. Your space looks totally maxed out already, flipping to 12/12 will almost definitely cause flowering to start, but I don’t think you have the space for it without majorly cutting back that plant which presents a whole different set of challenges for a plant you are about to send into flowering.

I guess you could do some extreme topping and continue to veg for 1-2 week and they try flipping to 12/12. It’s a tough call, I am not sure what your best course of action is.

It’s painful to consider, but if you don’t have a larger space to move her to for flowering it might be best to start over unfortunately.

Good luck!

Another option would be to set your timer to 12/12, lollipop everything below your scrog net, then leaf strip everything above the net and super crop all your main tops down to the level of your net in different directions. Hopefully there would be enough room for your tops to stretch after that.
You could also try dropping another net above your other one, then weave your tops through the second net.

Back