Indoor Plants are nearing the end .

Glad u started it. I have a small grow that’s close….but it’s been this way for weeks. Plants don’t wanna finish. 3 autos that are right at 17 weeks since sprout. One has no more white pistils and looks amazing but hardly any amber trichs. I’ve been watching it daily for over a week and the ambers are not increasing.
One plant still has a fair amount of white pistils and long orange ones that won’t recede….she’s a hairy mess…..and zero amber trichs. I swear she’s been at this point for 3 weeks or more.
I’ve continued to feed a very light dose of bloom nutes up to today…….I watered this morn and gave only water.
i screwed up about a month ago and defoliated too many leaves…..way too many. The stress caused many of the remaining leaves to die off. So now I have bud kabobs…..and I’m afraid they’re gonna dry out, get bud rot, or die before they finish.
I just don’t know what to think or do.
Growing under 320w LED in Ocean Forest.
Happy to post pics if anyone wants to see or has any ideas. Thanks

Glad u started it. I have a small grow that’s close….but it’s been this way for weeks. Plants don’t wanna finish. 3 autos that are right at 17 weeks since sprout. One has no more white pistils and looks amazing but hardly any amber trichs. I’ve been watching it daily for over a week and the ambers are not increasing.
One plant still has a fair amount of white pistils and long orange ones that won’t recede….she’s a hairy mess…..and zero amber trichs. I swear she’s been at this point for 3 weeks or more.
I’ve continued to feed a very light dose of bloom nutes up to today…….I watered this morn and gave only water.
i screwed up about a month ago and defoliated too many leaves…..way too many. The stress caused many of the remaining leaves to die off. So now I have bud kabobs…..and I’m afraid they’re gonna dry out, get bud rot, or die before they finish.
I just don’t know what to think or do.
Growing under 320w LED in Ocean Forest.
Happy to post pics if anyone wants to see or has any ideas. Thanks

M8 youd be better moving this to the indoor growers forum.. Only ppl checking out sawneys grows here will see it.

Back