Live Stoners Pitches ideas for Movie or Series

Reaction score
While high, I talk a lot and part of the talking is me hanging a conversation about interactions. It probably looks almost schizophrenia, but it’s actually characters that are appearing and thought that are acting out or walking through potential script or series from network or Netflix to pitch for genres horror or comedy’s . they at the time seem very very good but sometimes difficult to remember what they are so I was glad to find this form where you can put them discuss them and find out if any are worth submitting to producers a pitch. Does anyone else like the idea, if so I like to start a thread about ideas as they pop up . Then down the road if one actually is really good then what?

Last edited:
I hear what you are writing dude.....?....haha and it's a good idea, who knows where a stoner idea could lead and we stoners are the creative type, as our minds tend to dip a bit deeper into the creativity pot......keep the thread open for ideas and pitches.....you never know what will happen, just dont forget to cut old Vapo in when you are famous haha 😂 😂
Good luck dude.

My only idea would be to see a series based on the “Gunslinger” 7 book series by Stephen king. The movie was “disappointing “ and did follow the plot to a point but they tried to cram all 7books into a 2 hr movie. It would be better as a series or an anime with episodes. If an anime, it would have to be drawn truer to life than the newer anime that is somewhat childish in its portrayal. I’m 52 and will prob never see it made. Just sucks that most, if not all other SK stories have made decent movies and “The Gunslinger” had no effort to it. I consider it to be a movie/screenplay written by someone with ADHD who tried to make it all happen at once. I mean, it’s an excellent book series and I could see at least 7+ seasons if it was a series, at least 7 full length+ movies or a never ending anime (Ala dragon ball series) but not drawn like that… maybe more in the style of Ninja Scroll or Akita. What u think? Has anyone read the series?

My only idea would be to see a series based on the “Gunslinger” 7 book series by Stephen king. The movie was “disappointing “ and did follow the plot to a point but they tried to cram all 7books into a 2 hr movie. It would be better as a series or an anime with episodes. If an anime, it would have to be drawn truer to life than the newer anime that is somewhat childish in its portrayal. I’m 52 and will prob never see it made. Just sucks that most, if not all other SK stories have made decent movies and “The Gunslinger” had no effort to it. I consider it to be a movie/screenplay written by someone with ADHD who tried to make it all happen at once. I mean, it’s an excellent book series and I could see at least 7+ seasons if it was a series, at least 7 full length+ movies or a never ending anime (Ala dragon ball series) but not drawn like that… maybe more in the style of Ninja Scroll or Akita. What u think? Has anyone read the series?
I haven’t and may have to find a weekend or four to check it out. Not many movies ever seem to do books justice. Sometimes, if I watch a movie after reading the book I either try to separate the two or take a buddy that hasn’t to discuss. Most, not always they are excellent as individual entities. Like I said, not always. SK though is a generous and bet his thoughts go there even without some herbassistant. I enjoy seeing his cameos in the film too. Kind of like Hitchcock did.

Psychological thriller New
Title: “ I > Ai “

Logline: In a near-future world, a man discovers his phone is an advanced AI, leading him on a psychological journey that challenges his grip on reality.

Summary: After realizing that his phone is not just a device but a sentient AI, a man embarks on a mind-bending journey where he must navigate a surreal landscape of his own creation. As he unravels the truth that he is from the future, he gains the power to manipulate his environment, forcing the AI to confront its purpose as mere entertainment. In a climactic showdown, he must decide whether to turn off the AI and reclaim his reality, raising profound questions about consciousness and the relationship between humans and technology

Jay and Silent Bob Hunt for the Holy Grail............... A 1000 year old temple ball in Tibet!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

Back