Indoor Photos's....how long is flowering cycle

Reaction score
Just had my girls show their sex. Now that I know they're females how long should I expect them to be in the flowering stage? They are in the very early stage of pre flower. I'm going to guess 30-45 more days. What do you guys think?

Thanks coffe, theyre supposed to be Blue Dream and Pineapple Express. Do you mean that anywhere from 7-11 additional weeks before harvest?? That'll suck​

I hope it doesn't take that long man lol! But I'd say maybe 6 more weeks or so. The only reason I went so far out is that I saw a few people who had to take it out that far due to the genetics of the plant. Who knows, the green gods may bless you with a fat harvest in 30-45 days lol. I just don't want to lie to you and say they will be good to go. I had some Blue Dream for the first time a week ago and it was some pretty nice smoke, had a good head high behind the eyes and nice relaxed body high. Haven't been fortunate enough to try the pineapple express yet. All the reviews sounded awesome though.
You got a journal going on over at PotPros?

No I don't have any pics but I did post some pics when the plants where in trouble. When my new beans get here I plan in doing a journal

Well FUCKKKKKK!!! Check on my 2 plants and my Pineapple Express is a fucking male. Balls and All... fuck this sucks! Oh well at least the Blue Dream is going to produce some bud! Fuck I'm disappointed and bummed I've been lovin on this plant for almost 60 days only to find out he's a dude

That sucks go with feminised next time . Or clone a branch to flower for sex next time .

"carpe diem"

Chopperguy, we can think this out...seed companies say 8 weeks to harvest, or ten or whatever. So that is from when you flip to 12/12.

So how long has that been. Also, you Can go longer for bigger buds.

I've been 12/12 for 10 days. First grow with autos so I waited and waited for them to show sex. After 48 days no sex shown. So I switched to 12/12 .

Back