Outdoor Peyote Wifi Super Soil

Reaction score
IMG_0929.JPGIMG_0924.JPGIMG_0927.JPG

Seedsman New Release strain "Peyote Wifi"
beginning 3rd week of Veg
65L Garden Pot filled with Home made pre amended Super Soil
Mycorrhizal Fungi innoculant
Seaweed solution and Dolomite Lime
Using Diatomaceous Earth and a living pest deterrent companion plant (Marigold) in the same pot as the PWifi

thanks mate , Ive found the flying type bugs hate the marigold , crawlies hate the diatomacous earth and apparently coriander can deter spider mites
so may even put some in once the plant grows a bit
Thanks mate, i can plant some around the girls. I have been using coarse river sand around the babies trunk.

It's been Fairly cold here all week and Hardly any sunshine yet the little Wifi seedling is looking ok and with a week of
fair weather forecast I'm hoping for a growth spurt. She is developing some very spikey looking leaves Ive never seen in any of the plants Ive grown.
IMG_1052.JPG
The white residue on the leaves is from the Diatomaceous earth I used to keep the crawlys and snails away.
IMG_1054.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

She's looking like she could take off as soon as we get some regular sunny days
chucked some coriander seedlings into the pot that I sprouted and hardened off over the last 3 weeks
I have read they help deter those bloody spider mites .
One of our resident magpies plucked a fat black spider out from under the lip of the pot where one would normally place their hands to move it :nono:
IMG_1184.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG

She looking great Desert Dweller mate ! and luck for the Maggie taking the spider, doesnt sound like it was a harmless one, most likely the house spider, ive seen them outside in the bricks :d5:

Despite the shitty weather and hail storms this wifi looks like she is extremely healthy and only a few weeks of finer weather away from being a potential
beast. Huge fan leaves that are really glossy and vibrant looking Couldnt be happier with this soil I made. Until next week folks
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1307.JPG
IMG_1308.JPG

Back