OLD REVIEWS Peppermint kush greenhouse grown an smoked!!!

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome back friends to another strain review this one is for Barneys farm peppermint kush .Peppermint kush is a wonderful indica dom plant bred from a cross of stella blue an nepali indica I had the pleasure of growing this one indoor an out an she did extremely well in both environmental conditions.If you are looking for a plant with unique terp profiles this is definitely the plant with smells of lavender flowers an peppermint an berrys this is a extraordinary cultivar .All phenos I grew stayed short in flower staying true to the indica heritage of the nepali an even holding some of the blueberry traits found in the stella blue in terms of flavor smell an late flower pigmentation.Expect short squat plants that bush out an produce large hard colas .I am a medical user an use this plant for sleep an pain relief .Its quite effective for scoliosis pain an arthritic conditions .The smoke is smooth so big bong rips aren't a problem an the nice body high that accompanies it is great for relaxing .Great jar appeal an a unique smell with an easy to grow plant there sure are a lot of reasons to give peppermint kush a try .

A lover of organic teas an soil peppermint kush enjoyed the greenhouse.
20181125_104401_Burst01.jpg
20181014_115637.jpg
20180930_084919.jpg

I grew 2 of these on my 2nd ever grow. 1 was ok and 1 was amazing. Lime green frost covered peppermint nugs. It tasted and smelled just peppermint and candy canes.

I grew 2 of these on my 2nd ever grow. 1 was ok and 1 was amazing. Lime green frost covered peppermint nugs. It tasted and smelled just peppermint and candy canes.
It's not a popular strain but I actually enjoyed growing it very very flavorful an great for pain relief an great sweet taste for a mostly indica cultivar I like to grow a bunch of different strains an I look for that unique plant she was definitely one .

Back