Outdoor outdoor strain suggestions

S

s_b

I'm looking for personal experience on good outdoor strains.

Guerilla grow so I need something that can take care of itself for about a week at a time. 8-10 week finishing time. Good production, and great potency.

I know there are a lot of variables, but any suggestions people can chime in with will help with choosing.

Please include what seedbank the strain is from too, and they must ship to the US.

Anyone have any outdoor guerilla experience with mossy's jem x ak47 ?

Well, you say that you know that there's a lot of variables but you should give us some of your area! How is the climate in the area where you're going to grow? Without knowing that it's hard to give you suggestions.

For example, in Portugal we can easily grow The Curch from Greenhouse. Its a plant that adapts really well to humid conditions.
The soil and the sun position is also an important factor in your outdoor grow.

It's hot, and humid 90% of the time. Temps usually range from high 80's to high 90's. Add humidity and we're well into the " feels like 110 today"

Stitch's MI5 and any of Mossy's Dragons or JEMS :D

I've also considered MI5. Unfortunately, AFS doesn't carry stitch's strains, and all other banks seem to only carry to fem version. Which seedbank would you suggest?

I want to buy from AFS to help support this forum, but the selection is thin.

Do you have any experience with mossy's ak47 x jem ?

Yeah I forgot the MI5s are out except for fems. I have heard a lot of good things about the Purple AK. Do it up. Anything you find on our AFN site is great.

Thanks squidherb. I just placed an order for mossy's purple ak.

Keep the info about outdoor strains coming everyone.

:peace:

Back