Photoperiod Outdoor photo Journey !

Reaction score
Helouw fellow growers soo this year il be trying a big outdoor grow and experiment with difrent soils and bio ferterlizers where i live we don't have rly much to pick from soo it kinda suck but in the other way more ala natural i have 20 babies right now all photo but i will be adding some autos too soon when i find a good spot for them :rolleyes2::woohoo:

So lets begin this are the the fellow baby plants so far havent named them yet will do soo when they get biger and planted outside :vibe:

As you see on this picture the ones in red linege is Royal moby X5 from royal queen seeds

-In the black we have Monkey glue X7 these are from growers choice as i couldn't order from royal queen anymore cuz of covid-19 situation

-In the blue we have Bubba kush X5 same from royal queen seeds

-In the yellow we have OG kush but this wer 1 year old seeds and they are kinda doing rly bad so will see about them they are from royal queen seeds i had from last year!

And here more pictures of them

[url=https://postimages.org/]

And this experiment we have OG kush i put in the tent with my autos more then a month ago but she wasn't growing much vertical cuz of the lights being more low for autos i toped her twice she seems to recoverd nicley and is now enjoying on a top prime spot on a sunny hill side shes in a 50 pot with biobizz light mix some warm casting a litle bit of chicken pellets mixed soil will see how she does now :bighug::d5:

Wow man you are stepping UP! :smokeit: wish you and the girls well :pop::pop:
I sneaked a couple of seeds outdoors too hopefully hidden well enough... really hard to find a spot in the Netherlands BUT worth a try!

ok soo far im still preping my place outside soon to be done will be posting pictures of that soon but here is the 1 plant that is kinda an experiment for me toped her rly erly just to play with her toped 2 times here is she growing this is the last pic i had shes bigger now but need to get to the place to take a photo again :biggrin::biggrin:

Update on the OG kush i think she is doing rly great growing nicely i had some ants problem but got rid of them with the cinamon they ran away fast as fuck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :toke: :toke: :growing: :biggrin:

Here is an update on other 13 i have outside now its been a journey geting them on top of the hill specialy cuz i had to carry 13 50l bags of soil but here they are now i think they are doing pretty great after being transplanted i put them in grow pots cuz diging holes would be 2much i got a question how tall should i wait for them to get to start toping them ?

This 7 one are monkey glue from growers choice seeds

This 3 are Bubba kush from Royal queen seeds

And this one are royal moby from Royal queen seeds

Here we go with the new update i toped them like a week and a half ago and they all recoverd pretty well i would says nobody find them yet so thats good too i hope it stays this way and the experiment OG kush that i had in the tent and toped 2 times is growing like crazy here are some pictures

This is the experiment og kush i had in the tent was toped at and early age 2 times and its rly big now with lots of top main branches

And here are couple other plants that i toped only once and i will just let them grow now :growing: :growing: :rolleyes2:

They are beautiful dude every one of em looks in perfect shape :smokeit: I don't know where in the world you live to be so secluded... must be the perfect place to go light a fat joint and chill. If these ladies all make it to the end of their lives you're gonna have some reward :cheers:

They are beautiful dude every one of em looks in perfect shape :smokeit: I don't know where in the world you live to be so secluded... must be the perfect place to go light a fat joint and chill. If these ladies all make it to the end of their lives you're gonna have some reward :cheers:
Yeah i riped a fat one after i water them :joy: and yeah its on top of the moutain most of the people to lazy to get up there :woohoo:

Update on the experiment OG kush this baby is growing like a madman never seen something geting so big :drool:
More updates on the other ones soon to come :woohoo:

Back