Outdoor outdoor in the carolinas

littleT

Dragon Addiction Councellor
Reaction score
100_3401.jpg100_3402.jpg100_3403.jpg100_3404.jpghope to cut these before hunting season in 2 weeks ---what yall think---100_3397.jpgthese are autos--thats all i know100_3400.jpg

View attachment 31688View attachment 31689View attachment 31690View attachment 31691hope to cut these before hunting season in 2 weeks ---what yall think---View attachment 31686these are autos--thats all i knowView attachment 31687

They are some nice looking girls, but I don't think they are within 2 weeks of being ready. If you are worried about hunters finding them, better harvest, but if you think the chances are slim, let them go until the trichs are fully cloudy, or the potency will not be up to their potential.

HomieHogleg

thank you neighbor --i can grow good outside but damn i cant get that inside growing down worth a crap-----always been a farmer--love to play in the dirt----im alittle confused on the budding--they are autos---started in july--august 1 was budd hairs were showing 60 days budding tomorrow-----was told 20 days or so veg----budding 45 to 60 days----

thank you neighbor --i can grow good outside but damn i cant get that inside growing down worth a crap-----always been a farmer--love to play in the dirt----im alittle confused on the budding--they are autos---started in july--august 1 was budd hairs were showing 60 days budding tomorrow-----was told 20 days or so veg----budding 45 to 60 days----
I also have trouble indoors,
But outdoors is where I shine. But the condition of the trichs, tell the story. I like to harvest when 80% of trichs are cloudy. To me it a great balance between being a relatively "Up" buzz, with muscle relaxing qualities. If I wanted a more couchlock experience, I would let them go all the way cloudy, and maybe look for a bit of amber to show in the trichs. I usually try and go amber with kush strains, to use as a sleep aid.
Unfortunately, I am med free right now, studying for the whizz quiz, but I am letting my outdoor girls go until they are ready, or there is a frost predicted. I can through a cold frame over my "strawberry Patch", but my other outdoor plants will have to come down.
Here are some pics
of my strawberry patch.IMAG0156 (Custom).jpgIMAG0143 (Custom).jpgIMAG0142 (Custom).jpgIMAG0170 (Custom).jpgIMAG0165 (Custom).jpg

Best of luck bro.
Keep her growing.

HomieHogleg

100_3451.jpg100_3446.jpg100_3447.jpg100_3361.jpg100_3462.jpghey here we are again--i have 4 left and was wondering when should i flush.im at day 86 i think---here are a few pics--100_3449.jpg
1.png

hello--i need opinions---i have a magnafyer however everything looks milky-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
here is a closup

Untitled1.jpg

probably need a better magnifier... you really want to look at the heads or "little balls" on the trichomes.... thats what you need to be able to see if they are clear or cloudy.

Img00004  fd trich.jpg
that little ball head is clear on this one... as they "amber up" or "go milky" you get a sleepier more medicine type high as opposed to the early clear headed high... more up...

hope this helps mate!

:smokebuds:

ps - my last buy was a 30X jeweler's loupe... and i find it is JUST starting into the ability to see that... you really need in the 50 - 80 X range.... ebay fo about 10 bucks you can get one with a led / uv light... very nice... 50 as a main and 80 as the secondary viewer...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17X-50X-POC...546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf76e06ca

like this

Back