Outdoor Outdoor 2012... Testing and selecting P&Z strains along with Cres outdoor strains... Thai Haze-47 an

N

NC420

I've been AWOL due to work and life but what else is new?

I will be testing about 6 P&Z strains, 6 Cres strains and 3 of my own this year...

I have 40 plants up off these varieties, I been testing some of them indoors but I had promised P&Z that I would outdoor test so now is the time to make good on my word...

Pictures when there's anything to look at...

So I will be testing a lot of early very light sensitive strains and some fully AF strains but mostly it's a selection run... If they make it outside here then the next thing will be to have more northern folks to test outdoor next year but that is up to the breeders I just assume that is what will be done...

So I'll be on as much as possible but can only promise that I'll be checking in on weekends...

Untill the next update guys, Peace NC420...

It's a cross that DIRT has been experimenting with.

:pop:

I'm running bluebonic x GG3 this summer, so it'll be good to see how the other Highrise gear performs. Especially If I fuck mine up like last year :eek:

I was wondering why Mr. Piggy said that he wants to watch how my Highrise gear does...
I was thinking: "I don't have Highrise gear" But I just noticed that Cres has Highrise in his Signature...
Unless P&Z have a seed company as well this is a first time testing for a seed company...:thumbs:

One good thing is that I have no bias in this one because I haven't really grown to many Highrise crosses except for the Mighty Mite crosses... Well, Come to think of it... Alot of the P&Z strains are offered by RCMC... Maybe theres just a lot I don't know about the seeds and people I'm testing for...:lol:

I'm not sure if this post breaks any rules but if it does please delete it or tell me too moderators...:thumbs:

your post is fine like a set of ....

co_owners_of_juggs_by_expatkiwi-d4pb4mo.jpg

P&Z dont have a seed co. But they have been very generous over the years to alot of people.:thumbs: And I have made some nice crosses with a few strains, of there hard work.:D

If I remember correctly, CDC gifted me some Super Skunk x Nebula beans that produce some smoke that will please the oldest head...
Well I let a Haze #1 get rootbound and exposed it to a streetlight so that it would hermi... Well, The plant turned into a hermaphrodite and produced a ton of pollen which I used to pollinate some Haze #1 and SS x N girls...

I have my first attempt at feminized seeds going right now I call the Super Nebula Haze#1 and they seem to be doing great... Also the feminized Haze#1 plants are doing fine with 100% germination rate... Lets just hope that the female ratio is just as high...
This is my first attempt at organically created feminized beans so fingers crossed, Hopefully I don't end up with 100 males and hermis...:lol:

I guess thats just part of it, It's a game and I'm still learning the rules...

Pictures tomorrow evening after work:thumbs:

NC420

Back