Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack smoke report.

Reaction score
SeedBank: Mephisto Genetics

Strain: Orange Crack

Did it autoflower?: Of course!

Soil/hydro: FFOF with mephisto/gbd super soil amendment. I also used advanced nutes calmag extra and some good ole grandma's molasses.

Nutes: Supersoil + Calmag + Molasses

Light (kind and schedule): 18/6 light schedule. Two lights were used.

eBay 800w COB LED http://www.ebay.com/itm/291651237681?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

eBay 300w sunpect LED (Mars replica LOL)

From seed to harvest date: Right around 65 days, 3 gallon fabric pot used.

Dry Yield: _g: Just under an ounce, 26 grams. This was a very small plant that I honestly paid no attention to besides water, I did not train or leaf tuck.

High/Effect Duration: Very easy going head high, very relaxing as the high reaches its peak, with a quick punch of excitement when the high hits you first. This strain has been surprisingly good for my insomnia. High kicks in almost instantaneously and lasts 1.5 to 2 hours.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description: 5 Stars, Great looking nugs that are covered in trichs and are quite dense. Smells comes in with fuel/diesel/earthy and finishes with a faint citrus smell.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: 5 stars like all Mephisto strains, the orange crack is def a smaller plant that grew out without issues, I literally watered this thing and snuck a few feeds of molasses and calmag in. Very sticky and lots of resin, I would recommend this plant for concentrate or rosin.

THE SMELL: ***

Description: 3 stars, Not an overpowering smell or strain at all, I rated this in the middle of the road since the smell isn't as potent as other mephisto strains, still gives you a good smack in the face. Smells comes in with fuel/diesel/earthy and finishes with a faint citrus smell.

THE SMOKE: ****

Description: 4 Stars, this being a freebie I am very impressed. My first mephisto freebie being Orange Crack, this strain is solid. Smooth smoke, taste of earthy/fuel. As potent as any photo I have tried and continues to amaze me each time I roll it up. Everyday of cure seems to bring out more potency with this strain. I would recommend this to anyone that has sleeping or anxiety problems. This smoke mellows you out with a head rush and continues to relax you into a deep sleep.

Attachments

• 8ef25ee46c239944e43bc5282907f03e.jpg
    8ef25ee46c239944e43bc5282907f03e.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 453
  • 7b620900ccacde281e65a4d3aa723a20.jpg
    7b620900ccacde281e65a4d3aa723a20.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 363f2b8a1d2210434c44df58fcd29d8d.jpg
    363f2b8a1d2210434c44df58fcd29d8d.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
I vaped a bit of my Orange Crack last night...only been jarr'd for 4/5 days now but it had a bit of a like lemon cleaner/chemically kinda after taste...it wasnt unpleasant at all just tasted a bit funny...i cant tell if it still needs to cure or if it just needed more of a flush...i use organic nutrients so didnt think I had to flush but they had around 12/13 days of plain water....did yours have a similar kinda aftertaste? Either way its a quality smoke...downside is the munchies it gave me...couldnt stop eating crisps gonna end up 12 stone heavier :p

Probably the lack of a cure. You need to give it time by itself she will come around.

Nice report mate, thanks :d5:

Good to know of another sleep-inducing strain as I suffer with insomnia. Nice growing dude :biggrin:

Back