Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All day every day
I'm excited to be getting my new grow light. Thx Dan
Model_4VS_TimberGrowLights_400_Watt_Square_Vero29_Fixture__63401.1504913917.jpg

My new Timber VS Vero 400 has arrived waiting on 2 Autocops to finish my lighting for my room then to :growing:

20180119_171659001_1516400234955.jpg

Bro if cobs weren't so expensive I would have them all over rhe place. I think I'm going to stop messing around and save up the $$$ to convert my room also. I'm thinking I need 12 cobs 4 drivers and a second mortgage lol on a real note, your room looks so legit bro. Good vibes to you and yiur new room bro. Heres some rep in hopes she produces up some fine ladies. Judging from your solo cup I'm sure you're going to bang it out in there.

Now that’s a freaking set up right there

:thanks: still need 2 more Autocobs and it will be done hopefully up and running Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro if cobs weren't so expensive I would have them all over rhe place. I think I'm going to stop messing around and save up the $$$ to convert my room also. I'm thinking I need 12 cobs 4 drivers and a second mortgage lol on a real note, your room looks so legit bro. Good vibes to you and yiur new room bro. Heres some rep in hopes she produces up some fine ladies. Judging from your solo cup I'm sure you're going to bang it out in there.

:thanks: Bro my other set up is cheap LEDs and homemade Cobs. You just gave me an idea I may just put those solo girls in there tomorrow :LOLStoned:

:thanks: Bro my other set up is cheap LEDs and homemade Cobs. You just gave me an idea I may just put those solo girls in there tomorrow :LOLStoned:
I'm pretty sure giving your solo cup girl its own light is against the rules. I'm pretty sure youre only supposed to be using a 13w cfl per the rule page.

Lmao I just got the idea to put my solo girl under its own cob, I can't believe I left it in my veg tent so long with so little light. Lol

Back