Indoor Nutrient cycle

Reaction score
Hi I've never grown autoflower in my life but recently got introduced to mephisto genetics and I'm turned!! Can someone help me out with a nutrient cycle I'll want to use adcancel hydroponic grw micro bloom or canna coco a and b I'll be growing in coco usually use big bud bloombastic and over drive help me with 56-65 day autos

I love advanced nutrients but im a promix man the coco gave me problems lol. I suggest ro water if using advanced nutrients

Please like I wanna grow auto but I dunno how to feed them do I just feed them on a flowrong regime when there in flower or any one got a super soil recipe especially mephisto

Feed schedules do not work well. Every plant, strain, environment is different. That means a basic schedule may not align well for your crop.

I disagree with sm0... sorry bud.... lol.. i use the same feed on every auto. Yes sometimes some take it better than others but they all do well..

What is it your looking for man. Are you using coco? Do you already have nutes? Are you asking to get started. Do you want organic or salt bottles nutes?

These things will help us help you

I have been using A- Trains Advanced Nutrients feeding schedule, from 2015, as a guideline. Had worked great for me. I do have to make minor adjustments here and there, but it has served me well, so far.

I have been using Canna A&B for two plants and Fox Farms solubles trio for one plant and like both nute lines. A&B is convenient for grows because that's all you need for the entire grow. I do use organic Blackstrap molasses for all plants.

Back