New Grower Nugs not fattening

Reaction score
In order, Triple XL - i49, Wedding Cake - i49, Zkittles - Herbies Freebie, Gelat.OG - Seedsman.
Haven't been the best at fattening my nugs, however the zkittles from herbies has consistently been a small plant. Wouldn't be so bad if the nugs would get fat however they haven't grown much. All the plants have been fed the same wormcastings and down to earth 4-8-4. Temps avg about 73 F and 55% humidity.
The full follow along grow, week by week with the latest progress, can be found on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/icedbong/?hl=en

Most recent video

Need more info, size of area (L,w,h) , light and wattage, pot size . Your temps and humidity are in range… are you sure they are autos? At 9 weeks they should be nearing the end. They look good for that stage photoperiod. Not trying to get you steamed… just getting info in order.

Need more info, size of area (L,w,h) , light and wattage, pot size . Your temps and humidity are in range… are you sure they are autos? At 9 weeks they should be nearing the end. They look good for that stage photoperiod. Not trying to get you steamed… just getting info in order.
Just saw spider farmer… which one? And the rest mentioned above…

Just saw spider farmer… which one? And the rest mentioned above…
9 weeks total, about 6 of flower since the moment i seen pistils. Yes im sure they're autos.
Tent is:
32" x 32" x 63"

Lights:
1x Mars Hydro ts600, approx wattage = 100w
1x Spider Farmer sf1000, approx wattage = 100w

should be getting about 30 to 50w per sq ft

9 weeks total, about 6 of flower since the moment i seen pistils. Yes im sure they're autos.
Tent is:
32" x 32" x 63"

Lights:
1x Mars Hydro ts600, approx wattage = 100w
1x Spider Farmer sf1000, approx wattage = 100w

should be getting about 30 to 50w per sq ft
I have a ts600. Good light. Perfect for a 2x2… not knocking ya how far are the lights from canopy? Should be 16-20” in flower and if ya can only flower the light footprint. In a 32x32 I’d want 300-350

I was growing in a 2x2 before this with both lights and 4 plants. Picking up a Parfactworks 2000, about 230w this weekend sutible for 3x3 flowering. My lights are measured to those distances. So you think its just the light coverage?

I was growing in a 2x2 before this with both lights and 4 plants. Picking up a Parfactworks 2000, about 230w this weekend sutible for 3x3 flowering. My lights are measured to those distances. So you think its just the light coverage?
Maybe? This is what mine look like at 9 weeks but thats a 4x4 with HLG 600 rspec at 595w

Attachments

• 5ED7581A-C645-4B48-BFED-9C156A22A87D.jpeg
    5ED7581A-C645-4B48-BFED-9C156A22A87D.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 24
Maybe? This is what mine look like at 9 weeks but thats a 4x4 with HLG 600 rspec at 595w

They look nice. I'ma bank on the light coverage then. My w/ft2 must be off. This larger 250 watt light will help. More watts over larger surface area. Switching to photos and SOG soon. Trying to get a lb out of this tent and this info should help. Thank you!

They look nice. I'ma bank on the light coverage then. My w/ft2 must be off. This larger 250 watt light will help. More watts over larger surface area. Switching to photos and SOG soon. Trying to get a lb out of this tent and this info should help. Thank you!
You are welcome. Got another 4x4 with one photo in a 30 gal container. MH FC-E 4800 480w in that tent. Scrogging that one. Hoping for a lb out of that one.

Back