Not sure if tutorial but

I grew up farming to live. I'm not saying nor believe my way Is best. My first grow was 4 plants and equated 5.76 pounds dry flowers.
3 lights, 3 strains Mephisto hubbabubba, purpleroc v1, GG before g4 auto. Topped 2 toed two down. MARS SMALLEST 75 dollar light x2, 1 burple half way working Nutrients Advanced grow micro bloom with ape. Coco loco grow medium. The only things I got right was choosing Mephisto and Roc. And I humbly believe consistency..at week 10 i had the biggest colas I've ever seen in a 5 gallon. This is Just my experience

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up farming to live. I'm not saying nor believe my way Is best. My first grow was 4 plants and equated 5.76 pounds dry flowers.
3 lights, 3 strains Mephisto hubbabubba, purpleroc v1, GG before g4 auto. Topped 2 toed two down. MARS SMALLEST 75 dollar light x2, 1 burple half way working Nutrients Advanced grow micro bloom with ape. Coco loco grow medium. The only things I got right was choosing Mephisto and Roc. And I humbly believe consistency..at week 10 i had the biggest colas I've ever seen in a 5 gallon. This is Just my experience

Very impressive stats... Well Done........:bravo:...but probably the wrong section for you to get views........

I'd suggest New Growers so you can Show your methods..or indoor.

When you have decided...tag me.. @Mossy ....and I'll move it for you......:toke:

Back