Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank : - New420Guy Unknown Breeder

Strain: - Northern Lights Auto Feminized

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Fox Farms Happy Frog

Nutes: - Fox Farms Trio, Cal/Mag, Molasses

Light (kind and schedule): -
Marshydro TS1000, I think I started it under an old light and it stretched a bit and switched to the MH.

I played around with the lighting a bit. I had it on 18/6 for about two weeks, 20/4 for the rest of the grow.

From seed to harvest date - 3/4 harvested at 91 days and the rest harvested about 2 weeks later.

Dry Yield: I don't have a scale but this thing was monstrous and I am guessing I had a total close to 3/4 of a pound give or take. I filled 2 one gallon widemouthed jars with bud...

High/Effect Duration:
@ 91 days it's an intense head high. Great for waking up with. It motivates you to get going.
@ 2 weeks or 105 days, A very INTENSE head/ body stone, great for tinkering around or for deep reflection.
Both lasted about 3 hours or so.
This is one of the better auto's I have grown as for the quality of smoke.

BAG APPEAL -

I would rate this at about 3 1/2 to 4. Very nice looking small flowers.

THE GROWTH -

As I said, it grew like crazy, I have a small grow space and this thing just filled it. Aside from my height issue it just grew and
grew and I was thinking it was never going to finish, but it did. Had I not had to make room for my Sour Crack, I would have let
this go.
I had no issues at all that were the fault of the plant.

THE SMELL
-
Towards the end of it's life cycle it had a subtle but very weed like smell. Almost like a pine or citrus smell. After "curing" for a bit, a
of these two comes through.

THE SMOKE -
The smoke is very mellow with hints of pine or citrus and not harsh at all.

THE HIGH:
The difference between 91 and 105 days is very noticeable. The 91 day bud is a very intense head high and it moves to your body.
It's a great daytime smoke. The 105 day bud is also a very intense head and body buzz. Much more intense in the body effect. It only
takes 3 or 4 bong hits and you are feeling GOOD!
This is some good shit, some of the best I have grown!

My Northern Lights - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-northern-lights.78151/#post-2287968

Last edited:
3.5 gallon

Back