Photoperiod Noob ? on EU conversions in photoperiod

Reaction score
Blame the US and our silly inch vs cm conversions -
But I had a gift that I am on my 6 gen clone and it is great. BUT - by the time it gets to bud time, the mites take over cause it is so old.
According to SF reviews: Initiation of flowering onto around 25 cm. - Final Height onto around 123 cm.
REALLY? I should move to my bloom room at 1ft in size?
Either the conversion is wrong or something is crazy here. This is my only non auto - so I post to this thread so maybe somebody can help a fellow out. The strain is Blue Hash - and yes it is a fem - at least the past 6 gen have been :). I just want the full bud that they can do - leaf is fine, but...
Should I start flower at 1ft ?? I usually go to about 3ft and then start. and by that time the plant is tired.
Pls no tirades about cleanliness - I use neem, all the DYI, malathion, sulphur and prayer - and still the same results - ONLY with this strain. Its like mite food.

The height you go into flower is really dependent on how tall you want the plant. If you flower at one foot that one should end up about 3 feet tall at most. If you grow to 3 feet you can probably expect 6-8 foot of plant. That isn't going to have a thing to do with your mite problem.

The height you go into flower is really dependent on how tall you want the plant. If you flower at one foot that one should end up about 3 feet tall at most. If you grow to 3 feet you can probably expect 6-8 foot of plant. That isn't going to have a thing to do with your mite problem.
Thank you, the take away is that I can look for a 2/3 growth after move to 12/12. As I have a closet limited space grow where space is tight - that is good info. The mites only seem to like this particular strain - go figure.
My only guess was because I was letting it get to 3ft before moving to auto and there was more time for infestation to take hold as opposed to autos that are finished by then. Still sounds reasonable to me for an explanation. Or this strain is like a pheromone to the little buggers.

Thank you, the take away is that I can look for a 2/3 growth after move to 12/12. As I have a closet limited space grow where space is tight - that is good info. The mites only seem to like this particular strain - go figure.
My only guess was because I was letting it get to 3ft before moving to auto and there was more time for infestation to take hold as opposed to autos that are finished by then. Still sounds reasonable to me for an explanation. Or this strain is like a pheromone to the little buggers.
Yes, generally speaking you can expect it to double plus a little. The more sativa dominant the strain, the more stretch you can expect during flower. The stretch can be controlled quite a bit if you use a metal halide light for about the first two weeks of flowering then switch to HPS. Best of luck bro.

Yes, generally speaking you can expect it to double plus a little. The more sativa dominant the strain, the more stretch you can expect during flower. The stretch can be controlled quite a bit if you use a metal halide light for about the first two weeks of flowering then switch to HPS. Best of luck bro.
Thanks again Bro. That was the info I was looking for. I only CFL an grow for MMJ - so no expert, just love nature and all that it can do. Muchas Gracias y espero que sus plantas son los mejores. Getting ready for Bloody Skunk by Sweet for appitite enhancement - comes after bad reviews of Red Poison... any thoughts?

Reactions: A4
Back