Dinafem No-Till breaking the bond

Reaction score
hey guys big day for me , I've started my no till project today , I used orgainic compost , bonemeal , fish, blood and Bone meal , rooting fungi from the royal horticulture , seaweed extract , Coco, some of my own compost witch has grass clippings veg of cuts a bush n leafs all Broken down with worms milceia and anthropods I also went to the local tackle shop for 30 earth worms and 20 red rigglers I have used the top layer from my compost heap as mulch and the worms are loving it so far there are spores ive seem to have everything I need for organic success , I will be getting malted barley and corn seeds to use the shoots in a tea , I will be using Dinafem genetics Moby dick xxl ,fem ,auto ,cbd, in 20ltr tomato bag , using two 300w dual spec omega cfl , 4 28w 2700k cfl 2 43w 6700k cfl , ventilation 6 in desk fan intake/circ , two 12cm pc fans outtake , temps at 30c , will be just feeding the soil for the mean time till current grow is finished ,
carny wait to have clean healthy meds

Sounds like you have a nice organic mix going that should grow some great weed,best growing sent your way.

Sounds like you have a nice organic mix going that should grow some great weed,best growing sent your way.
Frist time doing no till but from what I'm finding out it composting in a pot ... I'm still on my first grow not even flowered yet . But been researching so much day in day out that i found the wave of no till that is smashing it and it's all clean organics just they way nature intended

Thats awesome man... I'm about to start no till. What are you using for mulch? I was thinking clovers. But I'm not sure...
have a veg garden so all the trimmings of that, broccoli cabbage carrot salads mushrooms, edible flowers of cuts of raw food , and I use my garden trimmings as mulch and and bearch twigs and the leafs , with my garden heap I find the bearch twigs break down quickly and it's a very resinious wood like maple so provides lots of carbs and sugars , I try I will feed the compost all greens and non acid fruits I mix in coconut flakes when putting layers on the pots and helps with amino acids hope that helped you out , I watch slot of brownguys420 vids at the end when he finished the daily chores he reads from timming with microbes' it's very helpful and slot of useful knowledge slot there's green ninja him and Blake all good growers as well check them out ,

I will def check his vids out. Hopefully you will be doing a journal! I'm leaning toward a living mulch... But not set toward a certain direction yet...

I will def check his vids out. Hopefully you will be doing a journal! I'm leaning toward a living mulch... But not set toward a certain direction yet...
the great thing about organics is there's 1000s of different ways if u look after the basic food web u can change the variables constantly to experiment food sources to feed your soil I'm sure there is a golden zone of organics for mj that will improve the health benefits , this will be my journal for my no till it will be nice to see u do one for comparison work together to find the golden zone

WP_20160614_16_52_38_Pro.jpg
WP_20160614_16_44_19_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160614_16_42_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_16_42_16_Pro.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 119
  • WP_20160614_16_46_37_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_16_46_37_Pro.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 122
  • WP_20160614_16_47_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_16_47_13_Pro.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 114
  • WP_20160614_16_51_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_16_51_34_Pro.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 125
  • WP_20160614_16_58_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_16_58_11_Pro.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 115
above photos
1 compost heap with mulch pull to one side
2 no till tomato bag mulch pulled to one side
3 tomato bag with mulch normal
4root fungi for soil mix
5 bone meal for soil mix
6fish blood and bone for soil mix
7 my compost heap with honey Beas living in there ! I dug in and u can see there hive castings with Beas all over , just life loving life

above photos
1 compost heap with mulch pull to one side
2 no till tomato bag mulch pulled to one side
3 tomato bag with mulch normal
4root fungi for soil mix
5 bone meal for soil mix
6fish blood and bone for soil mix
7 my compost heap with honey Beas living in there ! I dug in and u can see there hive castings with Beas all over , just life loving life
That's awesome man..... Thanks for sharing!!!![emoji106]

Back