Live Stoners No longer a lurker, finally a member ;D

Reaction score
Hello there autoflower.net! :welcome:

I'm glad to finally be a member and not just a lurker. It took over a decade for me to start growing, but I'm glad I finally made it. Back in high school, when I first became obsessed with this plant, I would search the forums for hours and hours, trying to obtain as much info as possible. Overgrow and thcfarmer were my main sites I'd venture to. Was autoflower.net around back then? I may even have searched this site a couple times back in the day.

I had one prior grow to my current, which I wouldn't even call a grow cause the equipment, genetics and environment were extremely lacking. It was actually a unsuccessful lowryder grow that got chopped down by my mother unfortunately. :crying:

Throughout the years, I was able to retain most of the information and am now able to put it to good use. I have a grow diary in the new growers section titled First official grow KIS Biochar + LED + MEPHISTO

I chose to go organic, no till for the benefits of the plants and soil, and the easiness to start up. More life = better results IMO. I'm on day 9 today. Running 4 plants in 7 gallon pots, two Sweet n Sour, one Strawberry Nuggets and a Ghost Toof. Hopefully the rest is smooth sailing for here on out :woohoo1:

IMG_2676.jpg
IMG_2675.jpg
IMG_2674.jpg
IMG_2673.jpg
IMG_2672.jpg

I'm glad to finally be a member and not just a lurker. It took over a decade for me to start growing, but I'm glad I finally made it. Back in high school, when I first became obsessed with this plant, I would search the forums for hours and hours, trying to obtain as much info as possible. Overgrow and thcfarmer were my main sites I'd venture to. Was autoflower.net around back then? I may even have searched this site a couple times back in the day.

I had one prior grow to my current, which I wouldn't even call a grow cause the equipment, genetics and environment were extremely lacking. It was actually a unsuccessful lowryder grow that got chopped down by my mother unfortunately. :crying:

Throughout the years, I was able to retain most of the information and am now able to put it to good use. I have a grow diary in the new growers section titled First official grow KIS Biochar + LED + MEPHISTO

I chose to go organic, no till for the benefits of the plants and soil, and the easiness to start up. More life = better results IMO. I'm on day 9 today. Running 4 plants in 7 gallon pots, two Sweet n Sour, one Strawberry Nuggets and a Ghost Toof. Hopefully the rest is smooth sailing for here on out :woohoo1:

View attachment 1102920 View attachment 1102921 View attachment 1102922 View attachment 1102923 View attachment 1102924
Welcome to the site. I'm subbed up for you adventure. I had to LOL because when I was a teenager I had turned my bedroom closet into a grow area for some bag seeds. My mother found them when I was at school and threw them away. 3 week old stretchy ass plants. When I got home it was hell to pay to the captain. She was going to call the police on me but, my grandmother wouldn't let her. LMFAO. I feel your pain. And once again welcome to the family.

View attachment 1102920 View attachment 1102921 View attachment 1102922 View attachment 1102923 View attachment 1102924

hey @HustleMids and :welcome: to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

A big hello and welcome to are home if your need anything just ask

Welcome! You will love Ghost toofs a beautiful strain! Good luck looking good so far!

:welcome: newbie here too, learning and growing with passion like you. good luck and just holla if ya need anything. :pass:

Welcome @HustleMids :pass:

Off to a great start :d5: Good luck with the grow!

Welcome to the site. I'm subbed up for you adventure. I had to LOL because when I was a teenager I had turned my bedroom closet into a grow area for some bag seeds. My mother found them when I was at school and threw them away. 3 week old stretchy ass plants. When I got home it was hell to pay to the captain. She was going to call the police on me but, my grandmother wouldn't let her. LMFAO. I feel your pain. And once again welcome to the family.

hey @HustleMids and :welcome: to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

A big hello and welcome to are home if your need anything just ask

Welcome! You will love Ghost toofs a beautiful strain! Good luck looking good so far!

:welcome: newbie here too, learning and growing with passion like you. good luck and just holla if ya need anything. :pass:

Thanks everyone! On day 14 & 7, going strong!

Back