Nitrogen

I had a slight nitrogen toxicity on my Marathon Og's. But they have recovered quickly once I lowered their feed.

Last edited:
I had a slight nitrogen toxicity on my Marathon Og's. But they have recovered quickly once I lowered their feed.

If you want people to reply to your threads try Budbuilders. Idk what happened over the past 2 weeks but nobody seems to care here anymore :shrug:
I more or less just do it for myself honestly. I enjoy writing what's on my mind and if I get some feedback I'll enjoy that, if I don't 🤷

So you just give overall less nutrition but keep the ratios? I'm in the process of learning to work soil indoors, it's fun sometimes but I, have grown DWC indoors, and soil is more complicated for sure, it's a lot harder to rewind. But fun.

I also lived in another place with perfect water. Now it's from a meltoff river with cigarette bums and condoms floating by.

I more or less just do it for myself honestly. I enjoy writing what's on my mind and if I get some feedback I'll enjoy that, if I don't 🤷

So you just give overall less nutrition but keep the ratios? I'm in the process of learning to work soil indoors, it's fun sometimes but I, have grown DWC indoors, and soil is more complicated for sure, it's a lot harder to rewind. But fun.

I also lived in another place with perfect water. Now it's from a meltoff river with cigarette bums and condoms floating by.
The Marathon Og I was talking about was not using all of the available nitrogen so it was building up in my medium. So I ran a lower dose of nutrients through them until the runoff matches what is going in. Then i kept feeding them a slightly watered down version of what i give all the other's. After that they started to grow better.

Attachments

• 20241001_175350.jpg
    20241001_175350.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Back