New Grower Nite Blood

I grew a few of these out a couple months ago. Fast growth and finish quick.

I got a wicked witch by magic a couple weeks old right now.

The smoke was good man. Spicy earthy type. And she is a real greasy one. No shortage of trichs on her. Would probably be a good one to squish. This is the wicked witch like 2 weeks old
38366123-3715-440C-8D90-BB9C68C0B5BB.jpeg

The smoke was good man. Spicy earthy type. And she is a real greasy one. No shortage of trichs on her. Would probably be a good one to squish. This is the wicked witch like 2 weeks old View attachment 1475498
Oh man you got me excited now lol I’ve got 5 of them going so maybe I’ll try to squish one see how the oil comes out, if I end up doing it I’ll send ya the results! Witch doctors looking nice to, definitely keep me up with pictures as she grows! I might dabble with some more Magic, just want to try a couple other breeders. Tiki madman and lovin in her eyes are the two guys I wanna try next, you ever grow any of their beans?

Lol I ran my whole 5 pack as well. The phenos are pretty tight.

this is a full 4x4 with 5 of them and one anvil.
2C29B533-2F74-4D8A-9D74-5DB2043D51B4.jpeg

some close ups. Greasy man. Tons of finger hash. They fade a real nice purple.

B2CD1EFE-1FE8-4B38-A4D4-1D638D610967.jpeg
A43B8EFA-282F-4991-8DD2-72CAA95AE621.jpeg
8BDD51B4-EEB6-4670-A2AA-6745BA8EEEC5.jpeg

i keep you up to date for sure on the ww. I have not ran any of them guys you said. Herd alot of good things about lovin in her eyes. Never herd of the other one. I only run autos. not sure if they breed autos if they do Im down to run there gear. you will definitely have to let me know if you smash one. Im trying the same thing some of these small craft breeders have fire and dont get me wrong the big name guys don’t disappoint but some of these other smaller guys deserve to be put out there as well. Im excited for the ww Its witch doc with dutch passion kerosene krash. I wanna to run some of them but there like 30 bucks a seed. Cant afford that.

Yea I’m trying my hand around at smaller breeders the two I mentioned are usually just regs, I run both auto and photos, I guess depending how I feel that go around? Lol, but those looked incredible whats your medium? Nutes?

Those where in 5 gal fabric pot. Happy frog for the medium and the full dirty dozen fox farm nutes at half strength

Back