NFTG Climax CH9 Seeds LEC/LED Auto Grow

Hmmm not sure I want to even consider this day one I'm thinking I want to wait a few.... I'm trying to take it nice and easy with the nectar for the gods nutes this run.... my LEC seems to give me taco leaves on seedlings, this is the 2nd attempt the 1st one was put outside to flower just to see :)(sugar black rose fast version)... I have a portable AC on the way shouldn't be less than a week and I should have AC for the bed room the tents in ...

View media item 9095

I've searched around and not been able to find an good grows of this CLIMAX the one that I managed to finally find here on autoflower.net seemd to have completely hermied for him :(.... I've grown quite a few photoperiod strains from CH9 Female seeds and was actually quite fond of them.... I just had to do a decent journal up here to see what see does for me. Anyone know of another spot I can look at another good journal of her PLEASE post it up :)....

Oh and I'm actually running a 315 LEC and a Grownorthern LED in there this time the LEC light is the new one that I've not gotten to see anything fully flower under just a good 30 day run on that sugar black rose i'd mentioned that I threw outside to see if she'd flower...

What can the LEC lights do that's different then 400 hps or mh do they rate it higher I can't find a lot of journals on it but it looks very interesting.

Back