Live Stoners Newbie T8 grow

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I got 20 x 5ft T8's 58w (5400lm) for next to nothing and they seemed ideal
due to my growing space which is only 1m high but i'm able to dig out for pots
so i'll still have 1m grow room, strange i know but it's what I have to work with.
Why T8's? Got them cheap and given the current height restrictions, they will work.
I will be growing short, high yield auto's with 'low stress training', completely
organic. I have 30 seeds and 30 8-10L pots, I chose smaller pots to restrict the height.

I've grown before but never with fluorescent

Any positive or constructive input would be greatly appreciated

Hi everyone,

So I got 20 x 5ft T8's 58w (5400lm) for next to nothing and they seemed ideal
due to my growing space which is only 1m high but i'm able to dig out for pots
so i'll still have 1m grow room, strange i know but it's what I have to work with.
Why T8's? Got them cheap and given the current height restrictions, they will work.
I will be growing short, high yield auto's with 'low stress training', completely
organic. I have 30 seeds and 30 8-10L pots, I chose smaller pots to restrict the height.

I've grown before but never with fluorescent

Any positive or constructive input would be greatly appreciated
welcome to AFN mr Mann best bit of advice i can give you is to strart a thread in one of the section new growers or indoor grows would probly be best you will get any help you need from people passing by good way to get to know people also best of luck sound interesting :pass:

Hi! Good luck with your grow and welcome to AFN! :welcome:

I have limited experience with T8s but I'm quite sure 30 plants is too many. Lumens might make sense but the penetration is pretty weak and with that many plants, i don't think they'll get enough light. Perhaps reflectors would help but i wish i knew how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have limited experience with T8s but I'm quite sure 30 plants is too many. Lumens might make sense but the penetration is pretty weak and with that many plants, i don't think they'll get enough light. Perhaps reflectors would help but i wish i knew how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont be growing all at once, it's just what I have.

Here's my general plan

Attachments

• 30688731_1661055567316901_2114453476888018944_n.jpg
    30688731_1661055567316901_2114453476888018944_n.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 107
Back