Live Stoners New to the AFN

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nl, misty kush
hello everybody, Sarge here just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background info. This is my first Auto been growing for sometime off and on photos only.... and decided to give autos a go. I just just started with led as well! So here’s what I have... 3x3x6 Millard tent with a Viparspectra par 450 a 4 inch ipower exhaust and carbon filter, passive intake but a 8 inch fan in front of intake to help a little. So kind of active kind of not! I’m growing a bloody skunk which is 22 days old from seed, germination was in paper towels wet, but not dripping in a ziplock left open in a dresser drawer... I love anything regarding growing, if I can learn 1 thing from someone else I will, I’m super stoked about “Sandy” and can’t wait to get an Auto under my belt. Never done hydro or coco, straight soil and yes I’ve used mg. Oh, I currently have a 5 gallon s.p with 50% ff of, 50% black gold organic my grow is in new growers if int if any questions feel free to ask

I see you are making your way around the site! Awesome! You'll be a vet in no time! _:slap:. Have a rep slap for starting a journal and doing an intro! Now get back to work! Your plants need you!! Lol! Happy growing bro!

Evening fella:toke: ...:welcome: t'AFN...Have fun!:pass:

Hey and welcomed to a great forum where every information is available about growing. The guys (and girls) here are very friendly and i think you will enjoy your time here. :smokeout:

Hey @sgt. spliff and welcome to AFN my man.
Sounds like your on track dude... vipraspectra should do you proud as an intro to LED's.
Need any help just give ma a tag ( @Slater ) and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.
Have fun dude, passing on the welcome joint
giphy12.gif

Back