Live Stoners New to everything. 1st outdoor grow.

Reaction score
Hello AFN,

Many thanks for the wealth of information folks are sharing on this forum.

I am doing my first grow this summer, planning on about 20 autos from Mephisto, Short Stuff, and Dutch Passion, as well as 3 fast flowering photos. (We have short summers here and it tends to get pretty cold in sept, and snow in october, hence the decision to go with autos.) My idea is to have enough plants to tinker with things and see what kind of results I get to inform my future grows.

I am mixing up a batch of Subcool's super soil recipe this weekend, perhaps with a few changes based on things I've seen suggested here on AFN. Will be germinating in a couple of months, except the photos which I will start inside soon. I will be sure to start a grow journal and share the journey.

I would be lost already if it wasn't for this forum!

Hello AFN,

I am doing my first grow this summer, planning on about 20 autos from Mephisto, Short Stuff, and Dutch Passion, as well as 3 fast flowering photos. (We have short summers here and it tends to get pretty cold in sept, and snow in october, hence the decision to go with autos.) My idea is to have enough plants to tinker with things and see what kind of results I get to inform my future grows.

I am mixing up a batch of Subcool's super soil recipe this weekend, perhaps with a few changes based on things I've seen suggested here on AFN. Will be germinating in a couple of months, except the photos which I will start inside soon. I will be sure to start a grow journal and share the journey.

That's a great choice for seeds @DutchPassionTony I spoke toTony and I'm really impressed with how easy they have been to grow. othaslimkid I'm looking forward to following your journey.:cheers:

hi and welcome :pass:nice selection oyou got.keep reading and pop into live stoners if ya get lost.
good luck.
:pighug:

Hello AFN,

Sounds like you live at my place with that climate description. I can help you bud. Check this guide out! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/

My idea is to have enough plants to tinker with things and see what kind of results I get to inform my future grows.

I can already see you are going into this just the right way!!

Ahh missed the part that you were growing some photos as well.

Due to your early climate, make sure you do heavy selection in regards to strains with photos. Nothing is worse than having a monster of a plant, that has no flower on sept 20th...trust me on this one bud!!

One more article due to growing photoperiod plants
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/

GO GET "EM BUD!!

Back