New Grower New to autos Mephisto Tent

Reaction score
Hey what's up friends!

Just got a new setup going, figured I'd share how my first auto run goes. This is what I'm working with -

5x5x7 tent
8" Hyperfan
8x24 Phresh filter
2x ES300 LEDs
Mini split type AC
Smaller fan for air circulation

I'll be growing in 3 gallon pots with coco coir using calmag and the GH Trio. I have a SensorPush to monitor temps and humidity.

Beans are popped, 5 out of 7 (2 haven't and it's looking like they're duds wich is unfortunate). Mephisto Ripleys OG.

Any advice/tips are always appreciated, thanks for stopping by!

7636D5E6-5E52-47BD-A85D-3C118E2C7B22.jpeg
CDAC7E88-FF72-4D58-A1DD-11E03596AF1F.jpeg
0784784D-9A5E-4714-82D9-2FCD19DF4E7E.jpeg
F021837F-3347-4B44-9B77-EF310DCE2521.jpeg

And we're off! Seedlings have been in the coco for about 8 days now,doing ok but two are somewhat unhappy. I forgot to buffer my coco so that might be it. Feeding plain soft tap water ph'd to around 6.0. Added calmag around the 3rd watering as soon as I realized I forgot to buffer

E844FD62-7614-4ED3-9A01-49C5AEB25DC6.jpeg
If anybody has any ideas as to what's wrong with this little guy I'm all ears. Temp's been right around 25c or 76f with humidity %60-70. The others look fine, not sure if the light is too much or if it's hungry. Been keeping the coco moist but never soggy or anything

coco dosnt like plain water,always feed at minumin 150 or 300ppm or something like that.sorry im not so well up on coco but i know its a good bit different from soil.
@bushmasterar15 :pass:@Mañ'O'Green :pass:are cococo peeps :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit.

coco dosnt like plain water,always feed at minumin 150 or 300ppm or something like that.sorry im not so well up on coco but i know its a good bit different from soil.
@bushmasterar15 :pass:@Mañ'O'Green :pass:are cococo peeps :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit.
Thanks, yeah I bring it up to 250 ppm before I ph it.

Well my girlfriend's two goddamn kittens got into the tent room and fucked with the two strongest seedlings. I'm hoping they pull through

View attachment 1014436 If anybody has any ideas as to what's wrong with this little guy I'm all ears. Temp's been right around 25c or 76f with humidity %60-70. The others look fine, not sure if the light is too much or if it's hungry. Been keeping the coco moist but never soggy or anything
Without rinsing and pre-charging your coco you don't know what is going on. PH could be anywhere and this can be a fatal mistake. You need to have a quality PH soil probe like the Accurate 8 so you can test the PH in the root zone where it counts. With that knowledge you can move forward without it you are lost for what to do.

Without rinsing and pre-charging your coco you don't know what is going on. PH could be anywhere and this can be a fatal mistake. You need to have a quality PH soil probe like the Accurate 8 so you can test the PH in the root zone where it counts. With that knowledge you can move forward without it you are lost for what to do.
Thanks, yeah I flushed it well with ph'd water before planting the sprouts, just didn't charge it with calmag. I just came from upstairs and the girlfriend's two cats just fucked up two of the seedlings. I give em a 50/50 chance. Bummer

Thanks, yeah I flushed it well with ph'd water before planting the sprouts, just didn't charge it with calmag. I just came from upstairs and the girlfriend's two cats just fucked up two of the seedlings. I give em a 50/50 chance. Bummer
They are tougher than you think :goodluck:. Last summer our cat jumped into the grow space and gave me white flies from her outdoor catnip garden. I watch her a lot closer now and keep her out.:evil1:

They are tougher than you think :goodluck:. Last summer our cat jumped into the grow space and gave me white flies from her outdoor catnip garden. I watch her a lot closer now and keep her out.:evil1:
Thanks for your encouraging words, makes me feel a little better. I was actually about to water / feed them as they were due when I saw what had happened. Do you think I should go ahead and give them a little?

Back